Reviews for Where in the Multiverse is Jason Todd?
Annabeth97 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my gosh this made me laugh and go aw so many times especially the-pat with the cats.i was actually sitting right next to my pure black cat at the time an she gave me a curious look when i started laughing and going awe at the same time.
Sincerely,
Annabeth97
Total Batman Obsession chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Meow! The cats are my fav part, did I mention I love this story? I do!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was great... kind of funny that Jason was in the catverse all along. I do wonder.. since they're in alternate universes and not disrupting the timelines with their interferences, why didn't they save Jason in the universe where he was being beaten by the Joker?
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job(:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
In majority of the comics Jason has blue eyes.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I loved the Batfam bonding! I'm also glad that you referenced Stephanie at the end.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh man I love this! If possible, you should totally do a sequel :)
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
""I'm used to seeing you with only one little bird flying behind you, darling. Are all of these yours?" she asked, amused. Bruce gave her a wry smile.
"Yes, but only one of them is my fault,""- lol
i liked the cat-world! :-) "Bruce later thought that his life was weird, was really weird, and the weirdest part was that he hadn't realized how weird it was until he was standing in an alleyway in an alternate universe where everyone was a cat with his three sons, waiting to catch the fourth one and bring him home." - my favorite sentence. X-D
* * but the hug scene at the end was perfect! ! ! * *
a whole story dedicated to dimension hopping and jason todd... ... ... ...and no mention of father todd? did you know in one universe jason became a priest? i was so ready for the others to get there and find that jason and ... i dont know, i was looking forward to reading what their reactions to that would be... lol
and i was hoping for a dimension with the flying todds - jason todd's original background story that was rejected. lol i wonder how dick would have reacted to *that* jason.
oh well
great story! :-)
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh the beauty of batboys! Brillient as ever and more adorable than baby Sam and Dean
nyxes chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nice story. Now I want a Damian kitten.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
(And a week later, Alfred found five suspiciously familiar cats in Master Damian's room)
I have all of the warm fuzzy feelings from this. The Bat-kitties especially.
In a world where the Bats are the bad guys, Jason would be good just to be contrary. (That would be such an awesome AU) Alfred would try to lure him to the dark side with cookies and English tea.
Worlds flashed by like channels flickering on a TV screen. Some of them seemed to be little more than half-formed expressions of imagination or scraps of reality. -Is that fanfic world?
Troll, thy name is Robin. (I like that:)
"Oh my Morrison, is that Jay?"
"Is he smiling?"
"I've actually never seen him do that before."
LOL That's so sad and funny.
Ha, Tim being freaked out by his baby-self, and Jason carrying him around, and Baby Dami. Cuuuuute.
Damian can only put up with so much of your stupid, lol. Wonderful rant.
Of course Alfred would be awesome enough to have lunch ready the moment they returned.
And now, Dick is going to basically stalk Jason to ensure that there are no repeats. Completely his own fault for running away. Or he'll just implant a tracker under his skin.
In that first world, with the old black car, would I be wrong in thinking there's a stealth crossover there? A slight homage to Supernatural, perhaps?
Most fic I've read claim he has turquoise-like eyes (blue green, or chilly blue) No one can make up their mind. Then there was that time he was a red-head, so I think it's all subjective.
-I love it. Thank you so much for it. I love the Batfam, and the happy ending and everything.
I really like doing gift fics. Gives me a goal when I don't feel like writing, or can't get the stories I want to come together, or I don't want to do productive, life-affirming things.