Reviews for Raise Your Glass
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww, that was awesome, I loved the four of them hanging out, especially drunk Alison and sober Sarah
Skly chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG Fee is sooo Fee in this fanfic. Loved all of it.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Babe this is adorable and hilarious and great, but... Cosima goes to school in Minneapolis and everyone else is in Toronto. And you even MENTION that in this fic. So how on EARTH does Cosima get there so fast? how the thing

that said alison is the best and felix is the best and you write them perfectly. especially the finding nemo gag, which is sheer flawlessness in every way. and the gaydar line. and really all of it.

i mean the other characters are good too and stuff, blah blah sorry about your life cosima, but we all know who the real stars were
Erza in TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh wow, very good fic! I enjoyed reading Alison, but all the clones and Fee were written true to character, and I appreciate that. I hope you write more Orphan Black fics in the future!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Alison is THE BEST! heauehau Darlene and Daphne?! HEUAHAEU Awesome!
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is really cute, and it's now my headcanon that this thing happened regardless of what happens in the next episode. If there is a cut scene, then this is happening. And gosh, I'm almost about to watch the last episode and I'm gonna diiiiiie my heart isn't ready kelsey it isn't ready at all and then I'll have to wait a year for more and I think I might die good thing I'll have pll to suck me into another cocoon of emotional terrorism so a
jarrow chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is hilarious! Air-tight dialogue, and so fun to picture. The fact that you wrote this *before* the finale aired makes it 100x better. The writers should just hire you, as they clearly want to use what's in your brain ;-)
Lafour chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Poor Felix being assaulted by a drunk Alison.
This made me laugh

"Well in that case, I think she's a bitch and you have poor taste in women."

Now if only there was a part 2 where Delphine shows up to witness as a drunk Cosima vents to Felix and Alison about pretty French girls with perfect hair as a frustrated and sober Sarah looks on.
WinterInkPens chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The best part is it almost became canon in this weeks episode.