Reviews for Volatile Love
Kiryu's Soul 2 chapter 6 . 5/22
Please continue this story please, I love it so much.
Kurohana806 chapter 6 . 3/9
Gonna be honest, I'm new to the karvris thing, but I really loved this. The anger, the subtle noticing of their not so hate feelings. It was really well done.
justifyingReality413 chapter 6 . 1/5
Vriskar is cuuuuuuuute 3 or 3 spades or flush.
...now I want a follow-up fic with katnep 3!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
This is the first really genuinely good fanfic of my OTP and I love it. Thank you so much for writing this goodness gracious I need more VrisKat in my life.
Huge8itch chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I think i just fall in love with this fic. Really.
And I *beg* you to let me translate this beautiful story into Spanish to spread that pretty love with the world. Please. I will credit you, of course, but this fic has reached a very high place in my heart. That's all.
VRISKAAAT chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Vriskat (Vriska X Karkat) REALLY NEEDS MORE LOVE ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS 3
homestuckTroll chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
On Nepeta's shipping wall, next to the picture of her and Karkat, is a picture of Karkat and Vriska, with "oh noooooo" written next to it
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
mmmmmm wow
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I discovered through this fic that this pairing can work in just about every quadrant. It's almost as though Karkat and Vriska could potentially be like the Sufferer and the Disciple
Meulin's Disciple chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Ha ha! I knew this would happen! And boy, am I glad it did! :3

I'm a little sad that the fic is over so soon, but I liked the ending and the fic overall. :D

This was like... Just awesome! Characterization was very good, the writing was very good, the sex especially—both Red- and Blackrom—were very good; it's just a very good fic and I enjoyed it very much!

I'm not sure if I subscribed to you as an author, but if I haven't I'm going to so right now!

Excellent job, and I hope to continue seeing excellent work from you! :3

Meulin's Disciple chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
... Well! I guess I can safely say that this story may very well be indeed headed in one of the directions I predicted it would lol.

Anyway, it seems now that Vriska may not have been lying when she told Karkat a few chapters back that she loved him, eh? P

Nice chapter. Not much to say about it, as most of it just seemed to be stuff to move the plot along as opposed to anything truly substantial (at least until near the end), but you gotta do what you gotta do to drive the story along, right?

It was still a nice read. Also, how in the world do you manage to time your updates so that they're up before I am?! XD

Anyways, keep up the excellent work, Scratchy! :3

Artemis Antony chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
WHOO! THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER! HOPING FOR AN UPDATE SOON!
Meulin's Disciple chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Not much to say other than I think that things have the potential to get very interesting... Only time and new chapters will tell if this is heading in any of the directions I think it's headed...

Excellent work as always, Scratchy. Keep it up! :3

Meulin's Disciple chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Awesome job as always! The knifeplay (is that the right word for it? XD) is a nice touch. The ever-looming yet consensual threat of a blade slicing their skin is—in it's own way—quite erotic. It normally wouldn't be all that much so (imo) but their type of relationship makes it work all the better.

And the unusual gentleness of Karkat eating Vriska out was a pleasant surprise. After all, mutual hatred in general isn't all about violence; the phrase, "killing with kindness" comes to mind here. Or maybe building one up before breaking them back down. I'm assuming that the none of the gestures between them are meant to be symbolic of hatred or types/expressions of hatred in any way, but that's just my perception of it.

But I really liked that little divergence from the general violence of their encounter. Despite the lack of injuring touches, I could still feel the concupiscent hate. I personally think it's an interesting concept, the idea in troll culture of hating someone that the feeling is considered genuine hatred, but at the same time finding them perfectly desirable and fuckable, so much so that you're willing to not irreperably maim them. I personally like to describe a kismesisitude as "a relationship that you're in with someone that you hate to love and you love to hate."

I know they're fictional characters and it's a fictional concept, but I still find it a very interesting one, especially considering that in real life, we as humans find hatred to be only a platonic emotion. But it really does make sense for hatred to be able to be sexualized. After all, love and hatred really are two sides of the same coin; they are both different forms of a same, somewhat baser emotion: passion.

In any case, I really like how you portray the concept of a kismesisitude: their hatred is sexual, Vriska and Karkat here seem to respect each other despite hating each other to some unknown yet obvious degree, and they love hating each other. Even though Vriska was lying when she said that she "loved" Karkat, in a way, it seemed to me that she was indeed telling the truth. ;)

Well! Keep up the excellent work, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I woke up to find the e-mail alert again, so that was a nice surprise that happened a second time lol.

Sorry for the long review and going off on a tangent! *awkwardface*

Meulin's Disciple
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is really good! First time reading this ship and I love how you wrote both of their characters! :)

It's so interesting too that they have a kismesis relationship. I really like that about this story.
Can't wait to read more of this! It's amazing!