Reviews for The Goblet of Fire as told by John Watson
Sendai chapter 9 . 9/14
Poor Cedric, first he lost John and then he lost his life. And poor John, seeing his former lover suddenly dead. I hope Sherlock stands by John.
And to the author, welcome back!
Black-Luna chapter 9 . 9/13
Hey, welcome back! Great chapter. Update soon.
MakaAlbarn chapter 8 . 8/24
Hi yes, big fan, I was wondering- and I know you last updated this a year ago but you know- if you could post another chapter? Maybe five. Because WHAT YHE FUCK?!,' YOU CANNT JUST DO THINGS LIKE TJAT TL MY EMOTIOMD AND LEAVE ME HANGING FOR A YEAR?'cn WTF MAN?!' IS CEDRIC MY BABY MY CHILD MY SON IS HE HOING TONBE OKAY I FEEL LIKE HE IS GOING TO BREAK DOWN CRYING SOON GIBE HIM ICE CREAM GE BEEDS IT!AND WJATCAVOUT SHERLOCK MY POOR BABY SHERLICK AND THINGS ARE FINALLY LOOKING UP IN HIS LIFE BUT AT WHAT COST! JOHN IS A BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON ROLL 99 PERCENT OF GHE TOME BUT IN THIS CHAPETR HE WAS A SINNAMON ROLL OF SIN! SSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNAAAAMMMOONNNNNNN! I need you to update I have a lot of feeling and I need to know what happens next as I am still emotionally crippled by this work of heart that handicaps trash like me.
Karoline3 chapter 8 . 8/18
Hello. I just wanted to say that I love your Harry Potter stories as told by John Watson. I am pretty sure that I'm not the only one who really wants you to continue with these stories, but I do know that every person has a life that they want to live out to the fullest:)

I really hope that you will continue with the stories when you get the time:D

PS: I'm sorry if my English wrighting is a little off, it's my second language.
Johnlock2001 chapter 8 . 5/12
Please say u will continue with this, i'm obsessed with this series u have written from the start and am on my knees begging u to continue, its so amazing and i love it, please please please please please continue, i need u to otherwise my heart would break i felt so bad for Sherlock in this story the most for some reason and it made me hate Diggory with a passion, so happy John has made the right choice please continue now otherwise my world will end, seriously - Emily
Darklife21 chapter 8 . 4/15
Wow. Cedric gave up fast. Through out the whole story i actually expected cedric to die, john to mourn then he gets together with sherlock.
Moriatea chapter 8 . 2/5
MOREEEEE PLEASE :D I love this so much! Please continue it! You should write the entire Harry Potter Series, most definitely. C:
BB chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!

On a slightly different note... It's about time, Sherlock! :)
KatnissEverdeen222666 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
This was amazing! You need to finish the series
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Cedric, you had no chance. We've all established who John's going to be with. You kind of dug yourself your own grade too by being a coward sooooo. I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him but my love for Johnlock is stronger than No-Nose.

HUZZAH, MAN! FINALLY! Took you a century and then some to finally confess your feelings, Sherlie! Scared me for a second, but 's all good now. Y'all kissed, hugged under the night sky and was completely romantic.

Speaking of which, this chapter was amazing. Honestly, beautiful. So much talent oozing from you, I am jelly. Very very jelly. Grape jelly.

You're update was like your Christmas gift to me. It's the best. I can end this year happy now.

Merry Christmas to you, everyone, and a wonderful Happy New Year! Cheers!
Sendai chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
I feel bad for Cedric. But he had his chance.,,and anyway...
Sherlock kissed John and then John kissed him back. Beautiful lovely brilliant
Thank you.
Paper lantern18 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
OMG poor Cedric but I'm happy Sherlock finally grew balls and told John how he feels. OMG the feels! I was squealing the whole time.
notquite.somethingelse chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Awww, finally Sherlock feelings are revealed! I feel a bit bad for Cedric, but c'mon, John and Sherlock are made for each other.
About your question, of course I'd like you to continue this series if you have more ideas. Though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't since things only get more and more complicated from now on in the books. But, yeah, I've loved the four installments of this series, so if you write more, I'll definitely continue to read and leave reviews.
Great chapter! Thanks so much for sharing!
That Kid With the Long Coat chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Your potterlock gives me life. I was expecting a lot more angst, to be frank, but this is all right.

More please.

Quiet Time chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
I admire how you've handled Cedric, giving him so much more depth of character than in the novels, except that he's even more heart-breaking now.
I think you're doing a fantastic job with this verse and will wait patiently for as long as it takes for future chapters if you are inspired to write them.