Reviews for The Goblet of Fire as told by John Watson
Johnlock2001 chapter 10 . 3/27
wow :o that was incredible and I am so glad I saw this update. i loved it so much and am now so excited for the next bookas usual your writing was truly amazing and you just pictured everything perfectly. from Cedric and Sherlocks regret to Cho's obvious feelings for Harry and not being with him you wrote the stroy perfectly and boy am i glad i read it all from the beginning. i guess I'll see you again in the next book. thank you again for mentioning me at the start. i am very gratefulEmily xx
Johnlock2001 chapter 10 . 3/27
aww thank you for including me in your authors note (i changed my username, i used to be SeptiplierAway13 but I'm now Kyman4Life2001, but seriously its so kind of you to mention meand omg yay you updated :D it feels so weird but just amazing seeing this update and wow am i glad to see itoff to read it nowEmily xx
Kyla Castiella Bakura chapter 9 . 2/2
NO GOD NO GOD PLEASE NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!
Kyla Castiella Bakura chapter 3 . 2/2
I have never wanted Cedric to die so much
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Just read this story from the beginning and I loved it! I've read a few crossovers like this before but yours was fantastic!

Wow this chapter brought on some tears. Especially since I knew that Cedric wouldn't be alive by the end. Poor John. I can't imagine what he must be feeling. I mean I know Cedric and him were broken up at this point but John still cared about him. :-(

Sherlock will definitely have to be there for John. Even more now than before. I know that Sherlock will keep his promise. Not just because Cedric asked him to. I am curious about the letter Cedric wrote John. Hopefully we'll see next chapter. ;-)

Love this! It's written so well! Especially all the characters! :-)

I can't wait for more!

Maddy
Sendai chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Poor Cedric, first he lost John and then he lost his life. And poor John, seeing his former lover suddenly dead. I hope Sherlock stands by John.
And to the author, welcome back!
Black-Luna chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Hey, welcome back! Great chapter. Update soon.
MakaAlbarn chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Hi yes, big fan, I was wondering- and I know you last updated this a year ago but you know- if you could post another chapter? Maybe five. Because WHAT YHE FUCK?!,' YOU CANNT JUST DO THINGS LIKE TJAT TL MY EMOTIOMD AND LEAVE ME HANGING FOR A YEAR?'cn WTF MAN?!' IS CEDRIC MY BABY MY CHILD MY SON IS HE HOING TONBE OKAY I FEEL LIKE HE IS GOING TO BREAK DOWN CRYING SOON GIBE HIM ICE CREAM GE BEEDS IT!AND WJATCAVOUT SHERLOCK MY POOR BABY SHERLICK AND THINGS ARE FINALLY LOOKING UP IN HIS LIFE BUT AT WHAT COST! JOHN IS A BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON ROLL 99 PERCENT OF GHE TOME BUT IN THIS CHAPETR HE WAS A SINNAMON ROLL OF SIN! SSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNAAAAMMMOONNNNNNN! I need you to update I have a lot of feeling and I need to know what happens next as I am still emotionally crippled by this work of heart that handicaps trash like me.
Karoline3 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Hello. I just wanted to say that I love your Harry Potter stories as told by John Watson. I am pretty sure that I'm not the only one who really wants you to continue with these stories, but I do know that every person has a life that they want to live out to the fullest:)

I really hope that you will continue with the stories when you get the time:D

PS: I'm sorry if my English wrighting is a little off, it's my second language.
Johnlock2001 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Please say u will continue with this, i'm obsessed with this series u have written from the start and am on my knees begging u to continue, its so amazing and i love it, please please please please please continue, i need u to otherwise my heart would break i felt so bad for Sherlock in this story the most for some reason and it made me hate Diggory with a passion, so happy John has made the right choice please continue now otherwise my world will end, seriously - Emily
Darklife21 chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Wow. Cedric gave up fast. Through out the whole story i actually expected cedric to die, john to mourn then he gets together with sherlock.
Moriatea chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
MOREEEEE PLEASE :D I love this so much! Please continue it! You should write the entire Harry Potter Series, most definitely. C:
BB chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!

On a slightly different note... It's about time, Sherlock! :)
KatnissEverdeen222666 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
This was amazing! You need to finish the series
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Cedric, you had no chance. We've all established who John's going to be with. You kind of dug yourself your own grade too by being a coward sooooo. I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him but my love for Johnlock is stronger than No-Nose.

HUZZAH, MAN! FINALLY! Took you a century and then some to finally confess your feelings, Sherlie! Scared me for a second, but 's all good now. Y'all kissed, hugged under the night sky and was completely romantic.

Speaking of which, this chapter was amazing. Honestly, beautiful. So much talent oozing from you, I am jelly. Very very jelly. Grape jelly.

You're update was like your Christmas gift to me. It's the best. I can end this year happy now.

Merry Christmas to you, everyone, and a wonderful Happy New Year! Cheers!