Reviews for Body Pillow
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was so cute it kills me! Keep writing!
bluebirdheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
As always, your stories warm my heart. This one was no different - I bought busted with all the cuteness.

So many things I love about this, but the ending was amazing.

Great work! And well-written.
May I added in with the masses mentioned, and say: Please write, write, write! Your stories always make my day.
gee4jen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Great story! I love to see the heartwarming bond between the cousins.
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww this was so SWEET! I love love love it!
I was sitting here with a stupid grin on my face while reading how Achilles' presence calms Patroclus, and haha he's used as a pillow xD

Please write more! :)
Trollmela chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh Patroclus! That last line really reminds me once again that he won't become very old at all!

With that bit of information in mind, the end is a little sad, but the rest was wonderfully fluffy! I'm pretty sure Achilles only pretends to be annoyed when Patroclus wants to be protected from the storm.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to leave a review. I've read it several times now, but never left a review. I really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Your Patroclus is always so adorable and lovable :)
scarlett the seachild chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was absolutely adorable. Really well written as well, I love your style :)

SF
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Sooo adorable s;dlgajsdgla;slfjk!

V.
Spiritblaze chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
SQUEEEEEEE!

Yay, a new oneshot from one of my favorites! :)

This one was adorable beyond words, and I giggled towards the end because my two older cats always seem to crush Leia when they snuggle with her, especially big ol' cougar Milo, haha.

Thank you so much for this cute little surprise!
TwilghtEyes85 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
First of all, I got ridiculously excited when I saw the new story update from you in my email.

As for the story, I love the adorably cousin cuddling. I've got a soft spot for non romantic Patroclus stories.
green4556 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh my God ,oh my God . you wrote a new Troy fic *I am so happy * *big smile*
aww body pillow ( LOVE it )
Wow first of all : Its really sweet of you to mention me in your the Author note :)) Thanks
Second : that was unbelievably cute , adorable , amazing & great
your writing style is beyond amazing ( as always )

Thank you so much for writing This amazing one-shot
I really , really hope to see more form you soon :)

Take care :)