Reviews for The Reluctant Tutor
angels182 chapter 2 . 3/2
hey are you still continuing this story cause you absolutely have to...its really awesome
JulesCapulet chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Continue the damn story please.
bridecas chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Ok, I really like this, please continue writing! . It's awesome and I can't wait to read more!
RachaelLikesYaoi chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Please Update w
Aliniah chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Daphne is being such a jackasshole to Cas. How you put someone out of their bed? Then you don't even sleep in it! I'm with Rufus on the dislike the wife boat. And Cas fussing with Dean like that in front of Rufus was too funny. I hope you update soon!
snowin' you chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Your writing is superb! I like your characters, esp how Dean and Cas interacted with each other. Marvellous first chapter! Continue soon. :))
Maybaby34 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really like the start of this story. I hope you update soon! :)
RachaelLikesYaoi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You must continue this. Your writing is impeccable.
MariMagda chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I'm not sure if I want Dean to have graduate, after he is no longer in the class with Castiel... ;) But I like the sparks that burst between the two ! Poor Castiel, who does not know who is Constantine...

Je ne suis pas sûre si je veux que Dean passe son grade, après il ne sera plus dans la classe avec Castiel... ;) Mais j'aime bien les étincelles qui fusent entre les deux ! Pauvre Castiel, qui ne sait pas qui est Constantine...
wyotrink chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Great start - love that Rufus and Ellen are here. Also loved Cas not being sure about whether Rufus' fugly comment referred to his wife or not.
nerd67 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I can't wait for more of this! I love the idea! _