Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
sfjoellen chapter 24 . 3/3
very well done. you should be proud of your writing. It's a bit emotional to read, but man you wrote the hell out of it. thanks!
giggles11228 chapter 22 . 2/15
I just cried
missvietlove chapter 24 . 2/13
Oh my! It was awesome! Thank you for this fiction, it was the first time i read an english fiction of Harry Potter and it was just perfect, you have really understand J.K Rowling's characters, and you have make me cry like a baby in the last part, at the last goodbyes, it was so beautiful and so heartbreaking. The moment with Fred and Remus and Tonks was so emotional! Thank you.
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 24 . 2/2
Wow, this entire story was just too amazing for words.
eitherabeastoragod chapter 12 . 1/25
Wow. Exciting and innovative plot line. Really curious where the story will go. Excellent characterization and emphasis on kinks of each person. However i am surprised u didnt use the (i admit cliche and over used) sirius/serious joke, or even,
Harry: are u sirius?
Sirius: dead serious.
Overall, nice work.
jonski chapter 24 . 1/24
Weird ending...
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 1/21
I love the premise. I wonder will we see Cedric?
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 1/20
Thank you for the story as it was very nice to see Harry have the opportunity to gain closure to events in his life.
Difdi chapter 14 . 1/19
Unless the Merlin associated with King Arthur is a completely different wizard in your story, it's extremely unlikely he was in Slytherin.

King Arthur died at least 300 years before Hogwarts was founded.
cabbagenonnahob512 chapter 1 . 1/16
Amazing! Love it :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 1/14
nice
senawario chapter 1 . 1/13
Would have been much more fun if the "seeing everything and being able to tell Harry" loophole was exploited. I can see all sorts of amusing as well as "justice" situations developing there...
Alright here I am, several years after the last book was published and yet still blubbering like a baby for these characters. This story was so poignant and beautiful. It added happiness and sadness to Harry's ending. I think this sort thing was almost needed. This was eloquently done. Thank you for writing this!
GhostWriter1864 chapter 24 . 1/10
*sniff sniff* Beautiful! Just... beautiful. Though terribly sad! Thanks for writing this amazing story! (It got me through a potentially boring night at work)
AtarahPern chapter 24 . 1/9
Very well written. I did find myself choked up at certain parts of the story so I'll raise my hand as you requested. :) I'm glad you got Sirius and Marlene together!