Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 1/23
I think you just made me hate Dumbledore more? That's quite the achievement.
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 1/23
New reason to throw my phone.
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 1/23
... all due respect... fuck you and making me feel. I damn near threw my phone.
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 1/23
Kinda wished he'd slap Remus.
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 1/22
Pitchforks! Kill these 3!
megzilla01 chapter 22 . 1/10
Dang it, I'm crying!...
Priya Ashok chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Wow what a piece of shit, I mean who dies because they're fucking stupid and then is not guilty they've caused their godson grief by getting killed, if there was any afterlife they'd be going to fucking hell
JustAHungarianGirl1999 chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
I've read lots of fanfictions here, at least hundred, and only reviewed for one.
But I have to tell you that this is AMAZING.I've looking for a fanfiction like this for years and I'm so happy that I finally found your's. I cried a lot while reading it and smiled a lot too, it was perfect and all that I needed.
Thank you for sharing it with us, you are an amazing writer!:)
ps: sorry for my bad english I'm hungarian:D
LexxiLex chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
i don't think i've ever cried so hard over any fanfiction ever. honest to god sobbing has occurred. especially when you included Fred. I'm a mess. tears are rolling down my cheeks. this is beautifully done. but i'm a mess. well done.
smallwjl chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
the raw emotion I got from the fic was intense and I'm astounded by your ability to convey it. bravo I loved this story
MikeMystery chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
Wow... so much emotions. Never cried over a FanFiction before. Can't say that anymore. It's really heartbreaking and you really impart the emotions with your words. Great work!
Salsa Unicorn chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
I have been crying for years what have you done
FuzzyElf24 chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
Thanks for the PJO reference! I caught it!
Edvin Elvel chapter 23 . 7/26/2016
Well... I'm depressed now.