Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
FuzzyElf24 chapter 16 . 8/4
Thanks for the PJO reference! I caught it!
Slytherin Tonks chapter 23 . 7/26
Well... I'm depressed now.
Bmah chapter 22 . 7/20
I can't decide if I hate you, or love you.
emalizabeth chapter 1 . 7/10
I honestly feel like I should be more composed, but I just finished this story and have a soaked handkerchief beside me because I bawled my way through it! I went in expecting some happy-go-lucky "Harry meets Mum and Pop" story—which it was, in parts—and came out a reforged and completely changed human being.
Katriiiris chapter 13 . 7/9
I'm crying my eyes out
Katriiiris chapter 3 . 7/9
Your story is absolutely fantastic!
kelwin chapter 5 . 4/29
you need to make the chapters longer. it is a good fic but people will forget if you only have a small seen per chapter.
kjwatson2 chapter 11 . 3/28
I definitely liked the last scene. While I appreciate romance in stories, almost three chapters of more or less superfluous (in relation to the main story) character development was becoming tedious.
You're a good writer but I was able to can skip chapters without missing a single beat.
andjelija.nenic chapter 11 . 2/12
420BLAZINGITUP chapter 24 . 2/4
It's half 7 in the morning I am sobbing my dog is looking at me like I'm insane and I'm supposed to be going out in 10 minutes I cannot
DontremembermeforwhoIwas chapter 23 . 1/21
AND OKAY WAIT DID YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL WRITING THIS? WHAT THE HELL!? FRICKING AMAZING, YOU ARE.
DontremembermeforwhoIwas chapter 24 . 1/21
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. LITERALLY CAN'T SAY MUCH ELSE BUT DAMN!
WeirdoPigeon chapter 19 . 1/9
lp ll
lojosmom chapter 19 . 1/1
I was wondering if you could still do a story about Lily, Petunia and the mirror. Maybe some ghostly intervention got the mirror into the Dursley household. It could just be a one shot with Lily going ape-shit on Petunia for her treatment of Harry.
lojosmom chapter 16 . 1/1
I can't believe you wrote this story at 14/15 years old. That is proof of what a talented writer you are. I look forward to reading your published novels sometime in the future!