Reviews for Discoveries
mitch404 chapter 12 . 5/27
I hope you can remeber your next chapter cause i really like this story
Purple Shadow chapter 1 . 1/27
Kay no errors so far that i can see. But one thing, i has read a lot of Veela stories, and most of them have Draco, underreact. (Just made that word up.) I think that u have nailed his reaction to responding when he discovers his Veela heritage so good job i guess.
spaceygirl67 chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
hope to read more soon
NinjaTwix chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
A good read so far, sad to see it seems to be abandoned.
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
pllllllllllllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee update soon !
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Did I mess the part in the books where Ron is dick because in every fanfiction i read hes a pain in the ass who I want to punch
silverlvwolf chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Please carry on with this story
HLPotter chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I love it pls update soon
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Yay :D I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this story. It's honestly one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I have read darker fics but this disturbed me because your Hermione is just plain STUPID AND HELPLESS!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Really? Do you think your readers are stupid? Hermione's attitude towards Ron's abuse and advances are totally cowardly. She's not just any helpless damsel, she's an intelligent and witty war heroine for crying out loud. If you think I would just believe this shit, think again. I'm done reading.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Your version of Hermione is one of the worst. She was loved because of her strong will, intelligence and bravery..and you just all but crushed these traits making her the lowest of low. And those readers who can't see that are just plain blind.
tsukinopen chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
hahaha i like how everything happens here
tsukinopen chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
yeah for all the love of veela fics
its actually creepy if the girl didn't like the veela
sdrlana21 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
What!? No! there has to be MORE! please...