Reviews for Too Tired To Wink
Brose1001 chapter 5 . 4/5
Boy! Sure am sad that this one hasn't been continued! Such a good story!
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 12/16/2021
Two stories, over 120k words, hours and hours of reading and I get to here. Sad to see you have not been back to finish this.
Crawcolady chapter 5 . 3/28/2019
This is such a wonderful story. Please, please, PLEASE, come back and finish it soon. A story this good deserves more than being left hanging in cyberspace, adrift, alone, and unfinished. It deserves to be brought to a wonderful, satisfying, and successful conclusion.
Tootikii chapter 5 . 6/26/2018
I remember this now... Reading it and thinking, oh well, she'll be back eventually... 4 years is quite a long hiatus, you know?
Oh well. It was good while it lasted! :D
Would have loved to have know where you were taking this, but I guess it will be one of those unfinished things we have to deal with in life
FranArian chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
You indicated you don't abandon your stories, but this and your Cybernetic story look very much abandoned and forgotten...which is incredibly disappointing as they were both so very good. If you perhaps finished them on a different site, could you also please post the rest here?
BarbT chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
No fair stopping here!
phoenixdragonsphinx chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
Best fix-it I read yet... wish I had gotten to the reunion part though
Prats 'R' Us chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I love this! I love the previous story and I can't wait for more!
Alpha chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Don't stop!
FranArian chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
More?
BonnieBlueNinja chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Please update soon. I love this story
Taamar chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
I miss this story terribly.
Feia chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
I really love this story and hope you will finish it.
Eva chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Update! Please don't abandoned it
Quietstar chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Bro, let ianto see his Jack! Please I'm begging you! Also why didn't jack think about the fact that-for what he knows- Iantos only 10ish and johns had sex with him, just saying. But I hope your next update is soon, I eagerly await it.