Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
Rufael chapter 9 . 8/9
This was short but beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful story :). And now...on to the sequel :D
Rufael chapter 8 . 8/9
Lol. I was almost crying at the end. But it seemed a bit...rushed. Sad that Kunzite and Zoisite died :(
Rufael chapter 7 . 8/9
Wow this was different... So Kunzite is bad again? Daamn. Loved every bit of this one
Rufael chapter 6 . 8/9
So Kunzite started to remember. Like in the manga :). Sad to see him paying the price for it. I wonder if Zoisite will remember too. At least he will start questioning Beryl from now on. Glad to see Mamoru has his head on straight and knows his feelings about Usagi. And Minako doesn't know him, right? She asked him if he believes in soul mates because she thinks her princess would most likely find Endymion and move on to him. No way she knows who he is.
Rufael chapter 5 . 8/9
This was sweet :). He did actually call her HIS princess. Perfect moments throughout the chapter
Rufael chapter 4 . 8/8
Absolutely beautiful. Amazing work. Can't fall asleep till i finish the chapter :)
Rufael chapter 3 . 8/8
This was really awesome. Every transformation explained from his perspective...but i like that you are throwing an original side on their civilian life. And maaan...he seems more of a jerk that in the original anime :)))
Rufael chapter 2 . 8/3
this is so beautiful... slightly different. awesome :)
Anon chapter 8 . 4/26
This is such a good story... thanks so much for keeping it up!
MelkiSihou chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Excellent story! I loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing!
HyenaYu chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
I know this story is old, but I feel like I must comment on this. This chapter is amazing.
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
nice
Sororityprincess chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
This was such an amazing story! There were so many feels between Usagi and Mamoru throughout the whole thing. I just couldn't put it down. I loved your perspective on Mamoru and his relationship with Motoki. It was nice to see both of them as well-rounded characters. I also enjoyed that this was told my Mamoru's perspective and not Usagi's. It was nice to dive into Mamoru's psyche and see the "real" him.

Honestly, one of the best stories I've read. Fantastic work!
Glimare chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
This was really good! I am so gonna read the sequel. Your mamochan was awesome. V
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Hello! This was a fantastic story! I am usually skeptical of stories that preface that there will be changes to the canon (although the honesty and forwardness is appreciated). That being said, I loved the changes you made! Everything still seemed probable! I loved Mamoru and Usagi the most (obviously)...they were such strong characters! And yay for them falling in love before realizing their past identities. Oh my gosh I am still loving how it all turned out and how perfectly your changes worked. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story and I look forward to reading Nightmares!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »