Reviews for Close Enough
Nogoodnms chapter 4 . 6/1
Would really love to see this continue. Not enough Maya/Krieg fics.
lindleya1 chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
I really hope there's more of this coming :) cos it's really good so far.
Looking forward to more
Adam
bl2 4 life chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
I need moooooooooooor!
kiks493 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Whoa really good story and i really like how you wrote all the characters.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Yes! You're back and you're as amazing as ever! I absolutely love your Gaige, she's so awesome. Please keep this coming!
juggernaut715 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
please, please, please keep going. You have Krieg in a wonderful way, and I'd love to see this thing turn into a full on novel length story because that would be baaaaller. We don't get any perspective from Krieg the entire game, nor are there any other stories doing quite what you're doing. If you keep this up, you'll be making history.
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Hey this is really good, any plans on updating again? Really good portrayal of Krieg and Krieg.
MadRaving chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Probably the best portrayal of krieg I've come across yet. I hope you keep this up. I didn't come across any mistakes or such, no misspellings or word misplacement( even the notorious defiantly/definitely mix up), so I've only got good things to say about this story. Hope you don't make it a "where did these feelings come from" story. Those get old. But you're heading in the right direction with this, so...well, keep it up.
bungiejumper117 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Fantastic dynamic between the characters already. I know it's been five months or something, but I really hope you can update this!
Xylenia chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I think your portrayal of Krieg's inner thoughts and all his random psycho babble is perfect! Looking forward to reading more!
tencentbastard chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I'm really enjoying you interpretation of Krieg. A lot of writers make him way to chatty, but you've got an excellent balance of psycho-babbling and strained communication. I do hope you'll update again in the near future :)
mhzhm chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Really liking this, good job
WisdomISstrength chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Like wow, can I just say your characterizations are perfect. Your writing is amazing! DEFINITELY the best fic I have read on this site. Please continue! I will give you my SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!
RWBY Order chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Wow. Unbeivably good portraing of emotions. BadASS!
RomanceMaster chapter 2 . 12/15/2013