Reviews for This Moment
I love this fanfic.
Yolusa chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
funny i loved it
gaaraxnaru chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great story! Hinata and Naruto Narutoare just so cute together, lol!
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love this fanfic so could you please make more chapter of this fanfic.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
lol I love it
Kendra chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
So sexy even without the smexy parts lol good job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
She let him get that far and they hadn't established boyfriend and girlfriend status yet? Hinata is a skank! Also, Naruto came off as unlikable. It seemed like his interests in Hinata was purely sexual.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This has got to be one of the sweetest NaruHina stories I've read in quite a while. No hardcore lemon to speak of but considering the couple I suppose you can get away with the sugar induced overload.

What made up for the lack of a lemon was the humor I experienced later on in the fic. I thought my boy Naruto was going to get castrated when Neji caught him in bed with the lavender eyed goddess of the Hyuga clan. For Sunshine boy to put Neji on blast for his lusty behavior with weapons girl Tenten caused my sides to ache something fierce.

While I appreciate the fact that the story was short and sweet I really wish things between Naruto and Hinata would've gotten a little more scandalous. Seems to me all of the NaruHina authors are afraid of letting these two get down and dirty as they want to be. I bet if this was a NaruSaku story things would've been in the triple x territory many times over.

Good job on making this brief and to the point but next time try not to skimp on the nastiness, okay? SV33 out!
im a wreak and i know it chapter 1 . 6/1/2013