Reviews for Ghosts From The Past
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
I am sorry you let outside factors change your writing. I read fan fiction because your writing is better than the cw writers. That is why I don't know how they actually paid their writers. I read fan fiction because I like the alternative story. The cw missed so many opportunities to make it a more Vin/Cat series without all the beast themes.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
Sometimes you have to ignore the beastie fans. They get a little irrational when things don't go their way. You are doing a great job on your story. Please don't let negative comments define your writing ability. It looks easy on completion but I know a lot of work goes into each chapter. Be strong. I hope you still get messages on your site.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
I never saw this coming. How could you think to bring Vincent's brother into the story. I actually believed that Cat meant what she said to Vincent. It is hard for me not to go to the end to see the ending.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
Can this story get any better? Action,drama, cliffhangers in every chapter. Keep writing.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
Your writing is awesome. I am new to fan fiction. I hope you are still able to read my comments.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
I like this chapter and the introduction of Nathan. I am also glad that you allowed Catherine to not forgive Vincent as fast as she did on the series for the Alex episode. Vincent deserves to suffer for a little while.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Good job.I like the new Darius scenario.
Kerry chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
i agree with most of your comments after what Vincent did to Catherine I don't understand how she could take him back. I think the show was nearly destroyed in S2 they made Catherine appear weak. If she was going to move on she should have spent some time alone before finding someone else and not Gabe but a new person. To late for Vincent to realise he had made a mistake he should never have got her back.
russetfurbr chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I couldn't agree more, Annie. Season two destroyed BatB and everything it had of good. Brad Kern proved to be an incompetent jerk that has absurd sexist ideas of how a woman's character should be written.
Every single woman this season was treated as sexual objects, brainless beings that only cared about having a man, manipulating bitches or punch bags. S2 sicks me.
I'm sure Kern knew all along the show would have S3 and that's why he thought he could trash the fans and call us stupid the way he did several times. He have some nerve of trying to take the responsibility of the disrespect he showed to the audience by saying that it's all the network's fault.
The network didn't force him to put Tess on the screen with one single line (Gabe likes Cat, Gabe likes Cat). It didn't force him to put Vincent taking advantage of Tori and trashing her later like old newspaper. It didn't force him to put Cat kissing her boss in the middle of her work place.
There's thousands of absurd things on this season that the network didn't force him to do. It was all him. Now that the show failed (because, really, a 3rd season with 13 eps without a release date? Ha! That's what I call a sucess! Not!), he says that he didn't want to do any of those things?
Really? There wasn't absolutely no other way to fullfil the network's demands and still have a show with integrity? I can think about 3 in the minimum.
I'm proud of you for writing to him. He deserves to know exactly what S1's fans think of him. Everything you said is exactly what I feel.
DenisefromNY chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
So sorry, Ann, to read this. Thank you for your stories. I wish you all the best.
bonesbemmettlover chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
You have every right to feel the way that you do an there is no need to apologize. Many of the authors on here have stopped writing their stories because of season two. You are not alone. I have very much enjoyed your stories and hope to see more of them in the future. however, if this is goodbye I would like to say that I hope you do great things in your life with other stories!
mskklover chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Hi Anne, I love your story. ... Would you tell me what Nathan looks like, coz I have no idea. ... Thank u very much
oriana chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
I agree, the real BATB story is S1! I am still watching but I can really save only one S2 ep. till now: Hothead (maybe it's only because of 9/11 real emotions)!
I hope you'll continue and complete your story, I love it!
medwards245 chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
I understand your feelings about season 2, I'm very disappointed in it myself. I am still watching but without the anticipation and exhilaration of last season. I haven't yet given up hope for better episodes, even though I'm constantly let down, I guess I'll watch until the end. I am glad that you are going to continue your story. Even though it's been a long time, I still remember it and really want to see it completed.
A chapter 12 . 10/1/2013