Reviews for Ghosts From The Past
Kerry chapter 14 . 4/7
i agree with most of your comments after what Vincent did to Catherine I don't understand how she could take him back. I think the show was nearly destroyed in S2 they made Catherine appear weak. If she was going to move on she should have spent some time alone before finding someone else and not Gabe but a new person. To late for Vincent to realise he had made a mistake he should never have got her back.
russetfurbr chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I couldn't agree more, Annie. Season two destroyed BatB and everything it had of good. Brad Kern proved to be an incompetent jerk that has absurd sexist ideas of how a woman's character should be written.
Every single woman this season was treated as sexual objects, brainless beings that only cared about having a man, manipulating bitches or punch bags. S2 sicks me.
I'm sure Kern knew all along the show would have S3 and that's why he thought he could trash the fans and call us stupid the way he did several times. He have some nerve of trying to take the responsibility of the disrespect he showed to the audience by saying that it's all the network's fault.
The network didn't force him to put Tess on the screen with one single line (Gabe likes Cat, Gabe likes Cat). It didn't force him to put Vincent taking advantage of Tori and trashing her later like old newspaper. It didn't force him to put Cat kissing her boss in the middle of her work place.
There's thousands of absurd things on this season that the network didn't force him to do. It was all him. Now that the show failed (because, really, a 3rd season with 13 eps without a release date? Ha! That's what I call a sucess! Not!), he says that he didn't want to do any of those things?
Really? There wasn't absolutely no other way to fullfil the network's demands and still have a show with integrity? I can think about 3 in the minimum.
I'm proud of you for writing to him. He deserves to know exactly what S1's fans think of him. Everything you said is exactly what I feel.
DenisefromNY chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
So sorry, Ann, to read this. Thank you for your stories. I wish you all the best.
bonesbemmettlover chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
You have every right to feel the way that you do an there is no need to apologize. Many of the authors on here have stopped writing their stories because of season two. You are not alone. I have very much enjoyed your stories and hope to see more of them in the future. however, if this is goodbye I would like to say that I hope you do great things in your life with other stories!
mskklover chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Hi Anne, I love your story. ... Would you tell me what Nathan looks like, coz I have no idea. ... Thank u very much
oriana chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
I agree, the real BATB story is S1! I am still watching but I can really save only one S2 ep. till now: Hothead (maybe it's only because of 9/11 real emotions)!
I hope you'll continue and complete your story, I love it!
medwards245 chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
I understand your feelings about season 2, I'm very disappointed in it myself. I am still watching but without the anticipation and exhilaration of last season. I haven't yet given up hope for better episodes, even though I'm constantly let down, I guess I'll watch until the end. I am glad that you are going to continue your story. Even though it's been a long time, I still remember it and really want to see it completed.
A chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Good job !
Denise chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
Hi. Thanks for updating! Please bring Catherine and Vincent back together!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
Oh wow! I was like "holy cow!" At the end!
Kara Lang chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
So Vincent is a defective experiment? That's sad. I hope Cat and Michael can save Artemis.
nina.brousseau chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Glad you're back- take your time...we'll be waiting... exciting chapter- you do leave us hanging on the last word...
illinifans chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Yay! A new chapter! Thank you so much. Loved the new revelations in it - can't wait for more!
medwards245 chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
You weren't kidding, that was a lot of information to process! Wow! Great chapter. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next, especially Vincent finding out about Michael.
ssue72 chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Still don't understand why cats let v go and how she can trust his brother. Looking forward to the next chapter