Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
I Love It.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Again, nice story.
i'm iam chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
lol, this is pretty good. harry becomes super harry because he realises that he can not lose because it is all about him
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
very funny. Good oneshot
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
well he dose have thousands of people all over this world interested in him and if you believe that every story spawns a new universe there are millions of universes centered around harry
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
At first, I thought this was moderately funny and moderately confusing. Then, I realized that Harry really is the center of the universe, as is shown by the way it is named Harry Potter after him. Then, this fic was suddenly absolutely hilarious. Nice work!
Sefera chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
That is a vary interesting concept, I like it.
Ladyivy19064 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Thinking back to how Adams dealt with the vortex, now I have to wonder about whatever ritual Lily Potter did to let her son survive...
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
An interesting take on Harry's place in the scheme of things. I'm not sure where that leaves H&H. Hopefully it leaves them together.

TGM
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Pyew!
AussieSparkey chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Me: This looks familiar... hmm...
Me: *reads A/N*
Me: Oh. Right.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I hate to break it to you, but the Total Perspective Vortex didn't work on Zaphod because he was in a pocket universe at the time, one which was created specifially for Zaphod to enter and find Zarniwhoop. Not because he's so awesome the ACTUAL universe is all about him.
StevenG chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Well, Harry Potter is part of what's called the "Potterverse". So of course it would be all about him. How could Hermione not know this?

I'd love to see a sequel to this - where Harry is "going to have some fun" with that knowledge, as he said.
Elantil chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Hahahah! You should read more Douglas Adams before writing really if this is what you come up with. Brilliant! And not even a word of a lie at that.