Reviews for Mythical Creatures
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 58 . 8/28
I loved this fanfic and when I'm old I'll read this story to show them that drugs can lead to love and happiness... and death... still I loved this and I shall now regret reading all of it in one day because now there is a fanfic sized hole in my heart... thakyou
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 57 . 8/28
holy fricking shit! your and your fanfics are A God send! WIILLLDDDD!
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 55 . 8/28
holy f**king shit! this is one if the most amazing fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading! this shit should be in the bible! my Lord is it possible to be in love with a Fanfic cause I think I am! God Damn!
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 23 . 8/27
My brothers birthday is on April fools day as Well
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 5 . 8/27
omfg this fanfic is so fricking hilarious a and cute WTF?!
Gissel-chan8103 chapter 1 . 8/21
I love this story, I keep coming back to read it! u did a well job honestly
I am so confused...first lucy was emo, then she was a sarcastic little shit, then a bubbly teen and now she's being all cutesy winking and shit? WTF?!
CrazyWildAlex chapter 58 . 7/11
I really don't know how you can come up with so many creative ideas, if its not too troublesome I would like to know how long you usually take on each chapter. I love your writing style and can't wait to read your other stories.
Futree chapter 58 . 7/11
This is one of my favorite fan fiction!
You spell the main characters names wrong. If you ever paid any attention or knew the show at all. You would now Gazille or whatever is spelled Gajeel. Levi is actually Levy as well. It just irks me how people write fanfics don't even know how to spell their names and also the fact that Lucy does drugs is just way out of character for her and dislike that and the writing and details of the story is just boring and blah to me. I couldn't even get past the first two chapters before deciding that I had enough torture reading this.
Kayla-36 chapter 4 . 6/17
Rereading this story and yet again, I have fallen in love!
Your One and Only1 chapter 1 . 4/14
No offense, your writings not bad but, I would have disliked your character Lucy. I only read a couple lines before I came up with this conclusion. Yeah, she is very realistic. Realisticaly shallow that is. Not evil shallow but more boring and unintelligent shallow. Though this story has considirably many follows and favorites I don't think it has any potential. But then again I've just started. Maybe I'll stick around enough to see if my critics were unnecesary. But for now, you really need to improve your characters. People want to read about a boring characters getting awesome,yes, buut you need to make first chapters intresting. Thank you if you read my review.
Yours sincerely,
Your One and Only
AnimeLoverNK chapter 57 . 3/22
IM DYONGZ OMG SO FAUNNNY LOL
AnimeLoverNK chapter 53 . 3/22
I?M DYi?NH COANT EVAEN TYPE THIS IM LAUGTING SO HARD IM NOT EVAEN MAKISNG A ZXS0UND
AnimeLoverNK chapter 9 . 3/21