Reviews for Mythical Creatures
The best story I've read in a long time. I love the dark undertones and I've never laughed so hard in my life! A!
Interesteddude chapter 21 . 8/1
This story is surprisingly good and I have a feeling that you're incorporating several of your own real life experience. Of course that doesn't mean all the chapters. Some just feel like it came out of a fan girl's head. Most though, has me feeling sudden bouts of nostalgia. Everyone has their own version of fucked up crazy highschool moments, most of this story just is eerily similar to mine own. The Lucy you portray is so similar to my ex girlfriend that it's crazy funny.

That poem Lucy wrote was seriously hideous. Translations make little sense I suppose. And you sure like bleach songs.
Celestia's Blade of Poison chapter 7 . 7/22
Oh my Goddess! I loved the real Lucy quote at the end it just fit so well. I have a poster if that moment in Fairy Tail on my wall. You made a story about Lucy without being cliche and I loved it.
Rebelly Active chapter 57 . 7/11
is it wrong that after I finished the story I sat back down to read the rehab chapter again. Lol man my jaws hurt from laughing!
Sorry for bringing this back up, not sure if you're going to read this... But this is my 3rd time reading this story (from 10 PM to 2AM in one sitting) and I honestly am in love - both with this story and Issues. My Favourite fabrics of NaLu. And the most compelling! Please write more original stories based on NaLu, with the amount of reviews, favourites and likes I'm sure that carries enough merit! Im really excited for what you'll come up with next and am constantly waiting for that moment! So please consider another NaLu story. Thanks :D
- your biggest fan
ashleigh chapter 20 . 6/18
I LOVE ALL THE STORIES YOU MAKE! if you became an author I would seriously buy all your books! Keep writing! :D
nsavant chapter 58 . 6/4
this story is amazing! You're an amazing author and I've loved this story since I found it cx
nsavant chapter 55 . 6/4
aw this story is so amazing
NaluKnight chapter 58 . 6/3
Very good!
I know this story was posted a long time ago but I love it soo much and I have read it at least 5 times. I love your sense of humor and I want to thank u for writing this story. Your a very good author
shivziii chapter 1 . 4/8
um so I just read chapter 47 and came back to this... well when Lucy was thinking about how much cocaine she had left, 'Auntie Scarlet' said to Lucy; 'Oh and Lucy honey, don't worry about your coke, we'll go buy more later'

so doesn't that mean that they already know?
Isn't his name Gajeel though? an why does Lucy do drugs xD
Everytime I look for a new Fairy Tail fanfic, I always end up rereading this one, it's just amazing.
Yuyui Hime chapter 3 . 3/22
Thank you for this entertaining and super funny chapter! I cannot stop myself from laughing XD
lavawings chapter 58 . 3/11
Interesting, was I thought as read this... And thats all she wrote, I stop for it bit thinking Lucy was going to die but I picked up and continued and I have no regrets.
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »