Reviews for Mythical Creatures
Anime-is-my-addiction1 chapter 4 . 3/14
I was confused the first couple of chapters but then realized she did drugs and was like 'that makes sense'
I knew it, no matter what NaLu will always pull through!
Raaiyan chapter 1 . 2/13
It took a while to get into your writing style and your Lucy, but now I'm done I have to say it was amazing. The tiny mistakes were easily ignored. I liked how you changed Lucy in a sarcastic screwed up kind of way. The humor, superb. The machinations, superb. The fucking climaxes/ending (most important things), superb! You mixed all those elements and put them together like an artist. And as with all art, I'm sure there are also people who dislike your work, but you've got a fan in me.
you, you are a true artist !
I love your stories , they are soooo good written , the plot is good , no , GRATE !
I have an exam in 2 days , and this story is all i can read and think about .
You are an grate artist! Thank you for the grate read!
Ruthefur chapter 58 . 1/12
So, I've read this fanfiction many times, and I can't get enough of it. I like it. Although their personalities are a bit ooc, it's still amazing. I also love all the mythical creatures too. And, guest that said some names were spelled wrong, have you ever read the manga?If you did, what names were wrong/spelled differently?You may never read this, but please trust the author with what they know. Such as Gazille, I'm used to seeing Gajeel, but Gazille is what is in the manga, so I'm cool with it. No offense, but this is just my opinion.

Bye~
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Lucy is AWESOME
shizutans chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This is not anywhere close to what Natsu and Lucy's personalities are like. I can understand tweaking things for the sake of an au, but this was just bad from start to finish. I especially don't like how you made Lucy out to be an abusive, slutty bitch. Natsu's behavior was even worse. The plot was a mess. I honestly can't see anything Fairy Tail about this fanfiction.
Fishiku-chan chapter 25 . 11/12/2016
Oh shizz! Reviewing just one day after their death! Hahaha,when is the funeral? xD
Also, isn't 11/11 a free day? You know,it's something to do with peace or something... I guess it's only in Belgium...HEH *grins smugly*
Guest chapter 58 . 10/19/2016
. ! UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE
celestialmagex7 chapter 48 . 10/18/2016
Is it wrong that I was kinda hoping for a harem between natsu Lucy and sting
II Eloquence II chapter 42 . 10/18/2016
Dammit I can't wait till Natsu finds out Lucy does cocaine
II Eloquence II chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
I got scared at the car crash thing lol XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Too many irrelevant details, character names spelled wrong, making a joke out of things that r not funny. Consuming drugs is not funny. It ruins so many lives and ur making a joke out of it. U just sugar coated everything. It's kinda disgusting really. And if Lucy's character were real life, it would be labelled bitch. Don't go making a joke out of sad things like this. It's kinda pathetic and encourages people that drugs is ok and that doing drugs will get u a lover. This fanfic really ruined the image of the anime
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
I have a counter to the fact that u said people would rather hear the good sides. If u don't tell them the dangers of ways happening around them then it could end up worse. It's better to prevent these things by knowing then ignoring it until it's too late to do anything. Think about it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Ur encouraging drug consuming through this fanfic.
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »