Reviews for EEvee magic misfit
MaxCubone2 chapter 2 . 1/9
Hey this was pretty awesome. I'd love to see more.
Tobias chapter 2 . 1/5
i have questions
1. i don't see anything that would rate this story M
2. isn't this Romantic or something ?
3. (fangirl mode) DOES THIS STORY HAVE PIKACHU X EEVEE ?! :D
StellarBound chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I would love to see this fleshed out more. I think the premise is cute, and would be fun to read, but I feel there needs to be a lot more attention to character development. It all feels like it flows too fast, like watching a good movie sped up. (For example: Misty finds out she's a pokemon, then just kinda shrugs and eats some pokemon food she was given all within one short sentence. I feel there should've been a little more freaking out there. More expanding of feelings and thoughts in general make for good stories that create a connection with the characters, and that's what you want to keep people interested.)
Basically, just spend more time in the story!
Otherwise, punctuation, grammar and spelling need to be looked over, but that's more easily fixable by a beta than content.
Also, try not to start out a story with "Umm..." It kind of sets a childish/amateurish tone from the start, and that's probably not a first impression you want your story to give.
By the way, I like Pikachu in this. And that's all I have to say. Happy writing!