Reviews for The Guardian and The Warrior
Cannot get enough of this story. Please keep writing
balto90 chapter 26 . 5/10
A wonderful chapter, love how the story is progressing. Can't wait for it to all come together.

Thank's for the update.
guest chapter 25 . 1/18
great chapter
balto90 chapter 25 . 1/7
I'm sorry that your page unwell, hope it's nothing too serious.
balto90 chapter 24 . 8/30/2016
Absolutely love this chapter. It's funny when needed and has seriousness when needed.

Gonna send you a pm, keep a look out.
Tron0602 chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
Great chapter. Bravo bravo. Encore
Soildier chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
I'm impressed with this trilogy. I've just finished with the second book and stopped at this point feeling the need to say something. I have read so many fanfics and this is the only one to emotionally invest me into the characters. You have that extremely rare talent to pull a reader in. Thank you for taking the time to create this!
balto90 chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
A very good chapter. Was some funny parts in it.
TRON0602 chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
The wait was worth it my dear. Great job
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2016
Excellent chapter, really exiting that Nala recognized Zawadi. Can't wait to see what she decides to do with that information.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Loved this chapter. I hope Nala tells Simba about Eshe. Im glad Kiara trusts her mother and continues to have a kind heart. Kinda disappointed that Simba and Nala won't get together but then again Zuri and Simba were a good couple. I was also wondering how long will this story be? It seems as if not too much has happened and it's been 22 chapters.
Ultimateblack chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Wouldn't it be great if Nuka found Kopa? Then Nuka would learn the truth of his banishment and Zira's half-succesfull genocide. That way Nuka would be on Kopa's side and that would indeed be a valuable asset indeed...
Ultimateblack chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
So... The afterlife is like heaven? I think it's more of a higher tier life than anything. The mortals are tier 3, the afterlife is tier 2 and the dead can still commune with the mortals. Tier 1 is achieved if a tier 2 individual has achieved True Hakuna Matata, but they can no longer communicate directly with mortals. I'm just making things up, but I wonder how you planned stuff like this
Teddi 8347 chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
For some reason, I think Jaali would have to take the heir in as his mate. The old lion did say his brother only had a female heir. Of course it depends on her age, I guess.

But then this leaves Kopa's destiny in further question; if he is meant to be king, but not of the Prideland or the Rasheda, then is he meant to be king else where? Or is he meant to take over one of these prides in the future?
Arianna Le Fay chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
yay new chapter and a great one please update soon