Reviews for The Guardian and The Warrior
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
Loved this chapter. I hope Nala tells Simba about Eshe. Im glad Kiara trusts her mother and continues to have a kind heart. Kinda disappointed that Simba and Nala won't get together but then again Zuri and Simba were a good couple. I was also wondering how long will this story be? It seems as if not too much has happened and it's been 22 chapters.
Ultimateblack chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Wouldn't it be great if Nuka found Kopa? Then Nuka would learn the truth of his banishment and Zira's half-succesfull genocide. That way Nuka would be on Kopa's side and that would indeed be a valuable asset indeed...
Ultimateblack chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
So... The afterlife is like heaven? I think it's more of a higher tier life than anything. The mortals are tier 3, the afterlife is tier 2 and the dead can still commune with the mortals. Tier 1 is achieved if a tier 2 individual has achieved True Hakuna Matata, but they can no longer communicate directly with mortals. I'm just making things up, but I wonder how you planned stuff like this
Teddi 8347 chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
For some reason, I think Jaali would have to take the heir in as his mate. The old lion did say his brother only had a female heir. Of course it depends on her age, I guess.

But then this leaves Kopa's destiny in further question; if he is meant to be king, but not of the Prideland or the Rasheda, then is he meant to be king else where? Or is he meant to take over one of these prides in the future?
Arianna Le Fay chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
yay new chapter and a great one please update soon
balto90 chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Love the chapter. I'm glad your back and hopefully you'll have a better year. Also, Kopa and Ishara - I bet they'll become fast friends.
PrincessAnime08 chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
A great chapter, hope u have a better year
balto90 chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Love the chapter. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Still hoping that Kopa will feel betrayed by and be pissed with all of the spirits (including his mom) when and if he returns to the pridelands.
Haradion chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I am enjoying this.
Having Musa as a viewpoint character certainly gives it a different feel.

I liked seeing a bit of Nuka. I enjoy his chapters a lot and wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of him.

That you are still introducing characters is surprising. Have you considered splitting this book in to two, and having a second book?
I only ask because it is getting quite long at this point.

Anyway - this is going well. As I said, I liked the chapter. Nothing to critisise. Keep it up. :D
PrincessAnime08 chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
It's nice seeing more of Musa, it's sad that he died soooo young
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Great chapter! I love this story! I wonder what will happen to Nuka next?

P.S. Sorry to hear about your cat. Pets have always been a special part of my family.
PrincessAnime08 chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Loving this story
balto90 chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
So sorry to hear about your cat. I love the chapter. Also what do you think about a Kopa x Nala pairing.
Haradion chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
For one step moment I had a horrible thought that Zira was going to demand Nuka mate with the lionesses: the one he isn't related to anyway.

An interesting chapter... I wonder why Zira choose this particular method of training? Perhaps to integrate nuka into the southern and western Prides?
I feel like there is some other motive at work here...

Either way, it was a fascinating chapter, with a lot of new things...
Great work.
mf96 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Loving the story so far! can't wait for the next chapter!