Reviews for Four Little Bottles
QueenNaberrie chapter 19 . 8/5
Well, that was a bit scary with Sherlock's appendicitis. I'm glad he's on the road to recovery. Mycroft must really care if he actually did...cringe... legwork for his brother while he was so I'll. lol Of course it was a high profile & sensitive case...but still...I'm impressed. ;) As for Molly, I was really starting to worry about her. I'm glad they were finally able to talk it out and came to a conclusion. And that Charlie finally smiled at Molly. See...nothing to worry about. Reading on to the next sequel.
Otaku and Proud chapter 10 . 6/27
Definitely loving the Mycroft/Stephen ship, it makes Mycroft vulnerable in a way he wouldn't normally be.
Otaku and Proud chapter 5 . 6/27
I honestly think John handled the situation pretty well and Lestrade over reacted - while he made valid points John's managing to be detective, GP, husband and father pretty well.
Otaku and Proud chapter 3 . 6/27
Definitely shipping Mycroft/Stephen! Also, Sherlock by himself when he's ill is lonely :(
Astrido chapter 19 . 6/16
very well thought out case here. i quite love it.
cheers
Maya
jada951 chapter 19 . 5/23
okay...stayed up way too late and finished this one.

poor sherlock. I've never heard of reversed organs, but if anyone where to get them, it would be him.

the first time mom blues and parents needing to figure there baby out, was all done quite well. And accurately, as far as my experiences go.

great job!
englishtutor chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
Another wonderful story! Your characterizations are so real! Thank you for sharing your considerable talent. I am truly enjoying living in your world for a bit.
becgate chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Loved it! !
The Bitter Kitten chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
Sherlock, maybe people won’t talk down to you like a child if you didn’t go around tossing your spoons.
Although there are few things more infuriating than being talked to like you have half a brain cell.
“The inadequacy sitting on the breakfast tray” I’m dead. Just dead.
AND SHERLOCK CALLING MYCROFT FOR BACKUP AND MYCROFT ACTUALLY GOING TO GET IT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
…Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor and restart my own damn heart because Mycroft, Mycroft the Ice Man, looked outside himself, saw Molly struggling, and in order to help her bared some of his deepest darkest secrets to John, a man of whom he is not fond, and gave him ten thousand pounds to help out the Watsons. I need smelling salts. It’s perfectly in character and ERG I want to hug people and maybe kiss you on the mouth.
The Bitter Kitten chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Of course Mycroft has a penthouse in the city because he can’t bear to commute.
And “Molly!” And still sniping at John through his child.
And OF COURSE Charlotte and Mycroft are going to get on like a whole bloody neighborhood on fire.
I love it. Yes.
And chicken and leek soup sounds really pretty nice. Savory, maybe a little sharp.
Also that Charlie is the instant antidote to affectionate chidings. And poor woman had to scrub all the Exorcist-style “decoration” that Sherlock left? Jeez, they don’t pay enough rent.
And I die at Greg being tired enough to take a nap instead of glower at Dyer. :D He can still snark at Sherlock, though, which I’m sure is a refreshing change from joy and happiness that he didn’t die of a ruptured appendix.
The family that does autopsies together, stays together. I love Molly and John so much. They should probably pick up a Pack’n’Play for the morgue, though :D
The Bitter Kitten chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Bahaha at Greg not being Mr. GQ. But it’s really interesting that the first thought Mel has is something’s wrong with Matthew.
Also Mycroft is practically climbing the walls with worry if he’s smoking and doesn’t care who sees, while also lingering around the hospital. Probably until Sherlock gets discharged.
I love that Greg just barely smacks John down about not being the only person on earth who could possibly care for Sherlock.
And just a little bit of Toby John. Love!
This whole last half is just a quiet exhale of familial rest. Ugh.
It makes my heart twinge a little that John is still under the impression that his desire for his wife is something to be managed, and it’s not really possible that Molly could want him that way, even though there was the whole thing in After the Fall where he was all excited when they planned to start being active and he never considered that she was looking forward to it as well.
Also Molly is my hero.
The Bitter Kitten chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Apparently that’s a hazard of being a doctor, is that you’ve seen behind the curtain, and well, it’s all up in the air. I do love John’s standard mistrust of pretty much every other doctor. Of course, they haven’t done much to prove him wrong this time around.

John can get married and have kiddos and he will STILL BE MISTAKEN FOR GAY. And he’s totally willing to use it to his advantage. Love it.
Annnnd Mycroft throwing the equivalent of knocking shit-off-the-counters-hissy-fit and taking joy in it is just the best.

And leave it to John to even give Mycroft the “it’s fine with me and literally everyone else you’re seriously not hiding anything come on now” talk.

And poor Sherlock. No wonder he doesn’t want hospitals, with all the indignities he’s suffered on this one trip.

Mycroft got me right in the feels with his self-talk. He really does have a flashing red bullseye of weakness for Sherlock.

And OF COURSE Sherlock would do something crazy and be born with all his internal organs flipped around.
The Bitter Kitten chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Bahahaha at John coaching Sherlock into gaming the triage system. As if he needs it now.
And poor Sherlock reduced to tears. :(
And Mycroft being gruff and uncut out for relationshippy things besides having a LIVE IN ASSISTANT.
Hee, ‘bearded entity.’ You do such a fantastic job of not only getting right into Sherlock’s headspace, but even when he’s sick… gah. You really are something, Edhla.

And the fact that Sherlock is quite the biter. Such a random little fact.
Also, if John and Mycroft ever tolerated each other enough to team up, it would be ruthlessly efficient and frankly terrifying. John manages to corral Sherlock at his worst and Mycroft manages to whip up a team from crumbs in less than the time it takes to get Sherlock into a gown.
The Bitter Kitten chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
I love how encouraging John is for Molly. Being new parents I’m sure is mostly blank fear at doing things wrong. And major Dad Points for John because he’s spending time with his child, not ‘babysitting’. Few things get my dander up like people saying dads are resident babysitters.
And Mycroft not only has her number but good, but completely refuses to play along! I want to cuddle him, if only for the face he’d make. And Lord. Have. Mercy. Can he lay out the options in the way that his way is clearly the only way.

Also, what is it with sick people and wanting to put their faces against the toilet seat/ bowl? (aaaaay, what’s the deal with airplane food, eh?)

And John channeling his fear into being a BAMF doctor is just perfect, as well as the fact that Sherlock noticed it. But seriously, who wouldn’t be freaked out at Sherlock in a vomit-covered bathroom, reduced to whimpering on the floor?

Oh, Sherlock, and his will. That whole scene is just perfectly written, and as always I stand in awe.
The Bitter Kitten chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
A ha! Tim Bartlett has reverse resting bitchface! Is that a thing?

…And seriously, you know John and Sherlock are besties with John can clean up your barf, Sherlock, even when you /snap your fingers at him/ and generally treat him like a butler. I kind of want to smack him upside the head.

The only tiny bit of criticism I have which is pretty moot, is that “his intentions were honourable and he had no intentions of ever sleeping with her” is just a bit redundant.
And that is the strangest sham of a marriage I’ve heard of. But if Addie was lying about resisting his advances, she was also probs lying about him being an asshole to her. CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER.
And oh, god, the /FEELS/ at John being torn between Sherlock and the rest of his family. I wish there was more he could do for Sherlock, like drag him over to Chateau Watson, although I think they’d all kill each other, and that would be no fun.