Reviews for Geronimo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I cried. I really really cried when you wrote.
Insanityisgood25 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
That's sweet, but not how I expected the regeneration to go.

Don't cry (you're allowed to on Christmas and then we must move on and embrace (and then come crawling back to fanfiction where we can read eleven fics)).

I've watched Doctor Who since the reboot and watched the re runs of Tom bakers doctor (4th) so I know how hard it is to see your doctor go. I cried fiercely when Chris went and even more so when Davis went. I hated Matt at first, but now he's become my favourite Doctor.

So we shall stick together and get through it. We'll hate the new doctor at first and then grow to love them like we usually do.

But a brilliant story, but I thought that it was a little OOC. Have you watched other regenerations? From the new series' not the classic who (as it looks completely different) to see what happens. Just a thought (I don't know if you've even looked briefly at that since you said Matt's your first doctor)

Anyway, must dash!

Insanity x
Dancer-With-Duende chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Omg ear boy
Ear boy
I like the sound of that
But
MAAAAAAHHHTTTTTTTTTT MY SWEET BABY CAKES!
I feel your pain mate
DrakesGirl5 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Haha... Oh who am I kidding, I'm crying from this alone. I will loose it when he regenerates into his twelfth incarnation. I really hope that he doesn't get rid of the bowtie or I will not be able to handle it... I miss my awkward giraffe doctor already!
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This is great! I loved your version of Twelve! I love his catchphrase!
Arcadia 'Ace' G chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I think I was going to cry after the first chapter. The second stopped that. It was so diverse compared to the first one, but I think everyone would appreciate it if you maybe said who he looks like down at the bottom. When i think ginger, Rupert Grint appears in my head. Ears makes me think of Christopher Eccleston and the guy who plays Merlin and the kid from the episode, 'Midnight'. Good two-shot though, I loved it.
steffon22 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
My emotions.
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
If I'm crying this hard just from your story, I don't even want to think about how hard I'm going to cry when he actually regenerates. I may have to record it and watch it later when I'm alone, because there will be tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Yeah I'm sad too. I will miss Matt as 11th. Not so sure I can see Clara with any other Doctor other than 11th. I hope Geronimo will be the last thing he says and oh a kiss for Clara. Thanks for writing this
Timelord Kirra chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
That made me cry, I swear I have never cried in a fanfic before!

Now that 11 will be gone by the end of the year, it got me wondering. This got to me it was beautifully writing, with paragraphs! The last couple if read didn't have them, what a relieve.

For this I give 10/10 :) grinnies.
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I never thought of Eureka but I hope he didn't use that word
a0r123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I really love this :)
Midnight in the Morning chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omgggggg! *sob sob* this is flawless but eurgggggg why! My Matty :'( wahhhhhhhh you are amazing thank you
TheLifeAndTimesOfANerd chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
When it's time to go remember the best.
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
11th Doctor is the very first Doctor I ever saw and he became my favourite Doctor but also my favourite character and I wish I could stay and watch the 12th doctor but I refuse until I get used to the heart breaking, It really ache and it hurts when I heard of it, I was just happy today and these news made me cry and sad I ask myself Why do you have to leave? but let me just say this Am happy to watch Matt smith as the Doctor and it's truly an honour, now what I have to worry now is please not be a heartbreaking goodbye.