Reviews for Full Throttle
Zessia chapter 10 . 2/26
Oh my fucking god this is such a great story! I beg you please continue! I know you haven't updated in a long time BUT PLEASE don't let us hanging here! I absolutely love SasuSaku in this one and this hole Ganglife story is so refreshing. I would really love to read more of this and I hope you read this comment and maybe you think about updating again!
SaeSibilla chapter 1 . 1/11
PLEASE! i write from Italy, dont' leave this ff... because is a fantastic and beatyfull and make me cry and give me at heartattack...please..update soon...
Sasusakulover chapter 10 . 1/2
Please update! So interesting I would love to read more.
Uchiwaelle chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
I think I’ve never imagine Sasuke or Sakura in a gang like this before but it’s like the most natural thing in Sasuke’s case and Sakura being that tough and badass as always just makes me more excited! You always know how to fit the personalities in every universe that you create and that’s what keeps me here reading all your stories and waiting no matter how long.
Toph2411 chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
This fic is just so goooooood!
Pleasee come back. Miss your writing!
Xx
Quen chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
Update pleaseeeeeeeee
A.I chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
I love this fic 3 I love all the gang thing and how Sasuke is so protective. It is never too late to continue. Hope you would update:)
Wangz chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Wangz chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
haa
trash-san chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
God i love your stories. I don't usually leave comments but damn this story is so good. I loved how you portrayed each character. Please, i'm begging you update this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Please finish this story. I've been waiting for ages! ;-;
Stella Caverly chapter 10 . 4/14/2017
Just read through this story, and it's amazing. I love this version of Sakura, who's bone-weary but still so strong and fierce, the way you portray her is perfect. The little touches of secrecy, like why Sasuke left and why they want Sakura alive, reverberate really nicely throughout the story and make this just a great, chilling read. The way you pace the story and give little snippets of information (but never the whole thing) honestly just has me on the edge of my seat. I can say this for a lot of your works, but this is one of the best stories (be it on this site or just in general) I've had the pleasure of reading. Thanks again! :)
sae chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
Hello! Please updates your fanfiction!It is beautiful!
sae chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Hello! Please updates your fanfiction! It is beautiful! I'm sorry for my bad english but I am italian, and please updates i need more! Kiss
osmith88 chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
This is every bit of sexy badass awesome I expected when i read gangland mentality in the summary