Reviews for Full Throttle
sae chapter 10 . 1/21
Hello! Please updates your fanfiction!It is beautiful!
sae chapter 1 . 1/21
Hello! Please updates your fanfiction! It is beautiful! I'm sorry for my bad english but I am italian, and please updates i need more! Kiss
osmith88 chapter 3 . 1/19
This is every bit of sexy badass awesome I expected when i read gangland mentality in the summary
straightupnaruto chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Oh my goodness... This story is life. Please continue the story or at least till when sasuke and Sakura have a bond
Tash0726 chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
I love love love this story!...please update!.. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
Excellent chapter!
Sullie-Me-Funny chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
like it? psh, try loved it.
I feel like a kid eating a fine dining meal and asking for seconds. Can't wait for what's next.
Scarlett chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
HOLY SHIT.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DAISY.
THIS. I have no words. It's been so long and yet the moment I started reading I remembered exactly where you left this and what the stakes were. You picked it up again so effortlessly! I'm so impressed, but not at all surprised.

I love the dynamics going on here, how Gaara tested them because it's obv he knows them and the situation so well. I love Sakura and her little switchblade and this push-pull thing going on between Sasuke and Sakura ALL THE TIME. They so know how to push each others buttons.

I loved the difference between Suna and Konoha too and the steadily building tension all the way through the chapter. This was so so worth the wait.
Weak link, you are most definitely not.
(I gotta go work on dead end street now damn it)
Basically I am so excited by this and so intrigued and SO INSPIRED. I love you and your work.

xoxoxoxoxoxxo
hyuganejiten chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
OMG! This is my first time to ever comment on a fanfic coz I can't help it, this is sooooooooo AMAZING! . This is WOW, just wow. Everytime there is a SasuSaku moment, I was like 'dammit just kiss already'! Though I hate it a lil bit that Hinata's dead but I think it's necessary for the plot. To sum it all, you are a GREAT writer and em gonna read all your stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON and oh are you gonna write more details bout ShikaTema's illicit affair? Looking forward to that. Love Love Love!
Alia Rubrik chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
Oh man the intensity in this story will be the death of me. As always, I've loved every letter of it. Thanks for all you do, Daisy, and if you happen to update along the way then we're all the more blessed for it.
ZeOde chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
This is amazing! The emotion, storyline and relationship between Sasuke and Sakura. I hope you update soon because I am hooked!
kisekiss chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
this is a heart wrenching and tear jerking chapter. another one of a promising story author, thanks for sharing this to people..
MullyCielEve24 chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
#UpdateSoon #SoonUpdate #NextChapii :D

#SasuSakuKiss :*
yukikohiwatari chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
I thank the lord for this sacred present! I love this soo much. you took parts of the Naruto series and gave them an amazing twist! please keep on writing, you are so talented
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Loved it. Glad to see you came back to this story. thank you!