Reviews for Full Throttle
I'm in here chapter 9 . 7/15
Come back to this fic please! I want to read Gaara and Temari's reactions with seeing Sasuke and Sakura coming into their turf. Hope Gaara will agree in helping Konoha and Oto :)
what's next? Im beyond curious!
Love this story!
Does this author have any story that have an ending?
Inlovewithships chapter 9 . 4/25
Yoooo! this is amazingggg so please update! I'm DYING to know what happens next for real!
qwe chapter 9 . 4/23
I'm luvin the thrill of the whole universe you built up here. :)
xIchaIchaParadisex chapter 9 . 3/14
Hey Daisy,
Did u abandon this story? I see the last time it was updated was 2013! That's a shame cause it's really good, and I'm so hooked I would to know what happens next and how it ends. If it ma not abandoned cause you PRETTY PLEASE update soon.. Based on your notes you seemed to be enjoying writing this story, as so were we... DONT LEAVE US HANGING LOVE! Keeping my fingers crossed for this one ;)
ivanhoeslady chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS TOO!
GreyRey chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
This is one of my favorites out of your stories. I really like the Sakura here, and the whole gangland thing is really cool.
RainBottom chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Your story's super interesting, I'm really starting to love it! Hope you come back to update, it'd be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Sourxapples chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
Well...I have still have faith you'll update this story...you seemed to enjoy writing it (via the a.n at the end of every chapter) so I'll just crops my fingers...

-apples3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I love all of your stories! Update soon please!
not yo gurl chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
oh god what do I have to offer to you for another chapter. bc I'm not particularly attached to either of my kidneys. this story is so wonderfully compelling and definitely one of my favorites in your repertoire. well done!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
why do you always come up with the best stories? I really don't know which one I'd rather see you update the soonest.
henneko chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
UGH THIS IS SO GOOD. Gangfic Sasusaku is basically my dream come true and the story you have behind this is so compelling. I know you have a bunch of fics and I'm not sure how often you update but this is the one out of all your current fics that I would love to see updated one day ; _ ;