Reviews for Full Throttle
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 8/22
Damn just found this fic last night and completely immersed in it!
Freakin' Epic!
All the gang fighting and action, the drama and the thrill!
Amazing!
Personally, love Sasusaku to bits and delighted for their on-and-off romance, their past and present and dearly hope for their bright and happy future TOGETHER!
Really eager to read their next step against Madara!
Update soon!
It was awesome! Great job and glad you updated!
tilldawnnnx chapter 10 . 8/20
Omg ... where do I even begin? First, thank you so much for updating! I know how hard it is to find time to write and all, so thank you sososososo much! I'm raiding through all your fics at this point. I just can't stop.

I love how you portrayed the characters. The tension between Sasuke and Sakura though ... I just can't get enough of it. I swear, every time Sasuke leans into Sakura, I'm internally screaming. A part of me is like, "DO IT. KISS HER. YOU WANT IT. SHE WANTS IT. JUST...J-JUST DO IT!" But the other part of me is like, "aite aite, let's let it build up. be patient, young grasshopper." xD

Again, thanks so much for the update!
Kalee chapter 10 . 8/19
Absolutely thrilling to read. Everyone is so unpredictable, but tempered with a familiarity when needed. I can't believe how attached I am to this story already. It's hard nowadays to find any promising Sasu/Saku stories as I was pretty sure I'd read them all. Can't wait for the next chapter! Cheers xo
Miss chapter 10 . 8/18
Love it so much girl! Had to reread since its been a while but damn it was well worth it. I love the plot, and I was super stoked to see an update to this story. Hope to see more soon! :)
saranachi chapter 10 . 8/18
oh my god this is such a good fic, hits me so hard in the feels. sasuke and sakura kill me with their building tension and oh my goodness you are such a good writer god bless u literally please find time to continue this story its amazing
MissKonoha chapter 10 . 8/17
I honestly couldn't remember all the details for this story. I am so glad to have marathoned my way through this lovely fic. I loved this last Sasusaku scene! The sexual tension permeated off the screen!
Thank you!
Love this fic︎︎︎︎
GodricGirl chapter 10 . 8/16
I know it took me awhile to review but i had to go back and re-read this one from the beginning. Totally worth it and i think this is my favorite chapter so far. I love all the sasu/saku interaction and the one on one time they're being shoved into, forcing them to address their demons. I love the hate mixed in with desire from them both due to the broken relationship. Your creativeness is always a pleasure to read & im absolutely in love with all of your stories. Thank you sooo much for taking the time to write and post for us. Hail Queen Daisy! You rock sister!
sabbs chapter 10 . 8/15
Ahhh so good. That ending tho! Thanks for updating :)
lliahh chapter 10 . 8/15
ahh all this angst and cynicalism. I crave the interactions between them! It's such a new twist and I can't wait for more of your phenomenal writing!
Hitomi Star chapter 5 . 8/13
EEEEEEE I LOVED IT
Awkwardly Intrepid chapter 10 . 8/13
Hot. Damn. I missed this story. I am LIVING for the angsty/tension-filled moments between Sakura and Sasuke. Please, tell me they wake up the next morning tangled up in each other. It's cliche, but god, do I need the feels right about now. Thanks for updating so many stories lately; you da best.
Linda chapter 10 . 8/13
Wow, so happy to have stumbled upon this! It's such a gripping and tense story so far, hope you will continue!
This chapter was amazing!