Reviews for Full Throttle
A.I chapter 10 . 8/6
I love this fic 3 I love all the gang thing and how Sasuke is so protective. It is never too late to continue. Hope you would update:)
Wangz chapter 7 . 6/2
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Wangz chapter 3 . 6/2
haa
trash-san chapter 1 . 5/31
God i love your stories. I don't usually leave comments but damn this story is so good. I loved how you portrayed each character. Please, i'm begging you update this
Please finish this story. I've been waiting for ages! ;-;
Stella Caverly chapter 10 . 4/14
Just read through this story, and it's amazing. I love this version of Sakura, who's bone-weary but still so strong and fierce, the way you portray her is perfect. The little touches of secrecy, like why Sasuke left and why they want Sakura alive, reverberate really nicely throughout the story and make this just a great, chilling read. The way you pace the story and give little snippets of information (but never the whole thing) honestly just has me on the edge of my seat. I can say this for a lot of your works, but this is one of the best stories (be it on this site or just in general) I've had the pleasure of reading. Thanks again! :)
sae chapter 10 . 1/21
Hello! Please updates your fanfiction!It is beautiful!
sae chapter 1 . 1/21
Hello! Please updates your fanfiction! It is beautiful! I'm sorry for my bad english but I am italian, and please updates i need more! Kiss
osmith88 chapter 3 . 1/19
This is every bit of sexy badass awesome I expected when i read gangland mentality in the summary
straightupnaruto chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Oh my goodness... This story is life. Please continue the story or at least till when sasuke and Sakura have a bond
Tash0726 chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
I love love love this story!...please update!.. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
Excellent chapter!
Sullie-Me-Funny chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
like it? psh, try loved it.
I feel like a kid eating a fine dining meal and asking for seconds. Can't wait for what's next.
Scarlett chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
HOLY SHIT.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DAISY.
THIS. I have no words. It's been so long and yet the moment I started reading I remembered exactly where you left this and what the stakes were. You picked it up again so effortlessly! I'm so impressed, but not at all surprised.

I love the dynamics going on here, how Gaara tested them because it's obv he knows them and the situation so well. I love Sakura and her little switchblade and this push-pull thing going on between Sasuke and Sakura ALL THE TIME. They so know how to push each others buttons.

I loved the difference between Suna and Konoha too and the steadily building tension all the way through the chapter. This was so so worth the wait.
Weak link, you are most definitely not.
(I gotta go work on dead end street now damn it)
Basically I am so excited by this and so intrigued and SO INSPIRED. I love you and your work.

xoxoxoxoxoxxo
hyuganejiten chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
OMG! This is my first time to ever comment on a fanfic coz I can't help it, this is sooooooooo AMAZING! . This is WOW, just wow. Everytime there is a SasuSaku moment, I was like 'dammit just kiss already'! Though I hate it a lil bit that Hinata's dead but I think it's necessary for the plot. To sum it all, you are a GREAT writer and em gonna read all your stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON and oh are you gonna write more details bout ShikaTema's illicit affair? Looking forward to that. Love Love Love!