Reviews for Full Throttle
RainBottom chapter 9 . 3/9
Your story's super interesting, I'm really starting to love it! Hope you come back to update, it'd be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Sourxapples chapter 9 . 3/1
Well...I have still have faith you'll update this story...you seemed to enjoy writing it (via the a.n at the end of every chapter) so I'll just crops my fingers...

-apples3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I love all of your stories! Update soon please!
chantpleure chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
oh god what do I have to offer to you for another chapter. bc I'm not particularly attached to either of my kidneys. this story is so wonderfully compelling and definitely one of my favorites in your repertoire. well done!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
why do you always come up with the best stories? I really don't know which one I'd rather see you update the soonest.
henneko chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
UGH THIS IS SO GOOD. Gangfic Sasusaku is basically my dream come true and the story you have behind this is so compelling. I know you have a bunch of fics and I'm not sure how often you update but this is the one out of all your current fics that I would love to see updated one day ; _ ;
sasusakuluv chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Omg you have to update this. It's so good and super cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
missing your updates. so just casually re-reading every single one of your stories. (: xx
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Yay a gang fic! I look forward to seeing what you do with this story.
DiizGiirlJess chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
I really love this story ... Its amazing I love the fact that Sakura is stronger than she was. I like that I hate it when some people write Sakura asa week girl that can't control herself.

Please update soon ! 3
origami zombie chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Oh... I wanna see what happens next... .
ErraErra chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Great Chapter! Love this fic so much. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
teddyybear chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Oh yeah that should be very very very fun ! Cn't wait to read it !
I love this story so much !
LuceWolfe chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
DO YOU STILL WRITE THIS STORY

IT IS SOOO GOD AND FUN.

UPDATE.
NOOOOOW.
sasukes chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
UGH THEY SHRINK MY TITS I CANNOT EVEN WITH THEM ANYMORE hdgndjkgdfgmfd

fucking shikamaru, man. like, that was all i was thinking for the majority of the fic. goddamn motherfucker is a PIMP. also, suigetsu is legit.

and sasuke and sakura need to kiss (i hate you for this for reducing me to one of those brainless fangirls that just wants them to kiss because i tend to like plots and narration more than anything but NOOOOOO DAISY HAS TO MAKE ME WANT THEM TO KISS)

i'm done