Reviews for The Konoha Candy Shop
Monster King chapter 7 . 10/11
Good story i just hope that you didn't abandoned it that would be a shame cause it was getting good.
Anoon1 chapter 6 . 8/1
I haven't even read through the first 5 paragraphs and I already started giggling cause you said yoruichu barked as a cat
fringeperson chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
This has been a fun and interesting read. Thank you for it.
A'stories10 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh my god I love you and I don't even know you you put in a doctor who reference in naruto it's perfect
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is one fun story.

Keep up the good work.
swift9tails chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I always thought Zabuza enjoyed a challenge since he went back to fight Kakashi rather than running away.
TheAcceptance chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
what the?!
yoruichi defeated zabuza that easily while kakashi had a tougher time dealing with him?!
I presume kakashi is weaker than yoruichi then.
this is questionable!
LordGhostStriker chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Konoha owns Wave Now that's what was on that scoll.
Agrond chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
It was... strange, it's not everyday that we see a chapter's story where Zabuza choose to kill Gatou because he doesn't want to fight Naruto's sensei (in that case, Yoruichi). And with him and Haku alive, they could reappear later, as ninja of the Godaime Mizukage Mei Terumi.
Labuto chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Nice story, would love yo read more.
Agrond chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Oh, Yoruichi is still in her cat's form... to bad... Maybe she'll reveal herself in the next chapter. And for the omake, I think that Sasuke's "Hell Viewing" can be explain in two words : fan-girls.
Ice Night chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Thanks for updating
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
good chapter ne
Agrond chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
A story where Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi Shihouin are ninjas and where our favorite werecat is Naruto's sensei? It will be funny! Plus we have an original team and I'm wondering if Sakura will still be a fangirl, being in Team Youth.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
hmmm I'd just like to say that it looks like your setting up naruto and tenten to be seal users. add seals to weapons and you could have them use bastardized versions of bleach weapons.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »