Reviews for The Descent
patoisabel2015 chapter 9 . 6/10
OMG!I love stories of Malec ... that thing they do... the thing wich i do not the name... the disagreement, the fact that both love and fear of rejection will not admit it, do not acknowledge the sentiment each other. I loved how you wrote the story, and you will inspire in Dante's Inferno makes memorable. thanks for sharing your imagination. I enjoyed reading your story.
KamiFlower chapter 9 . 4/26
I love this. I cried, and I cried, and I was completely inconsolable until the end! This is one of my all time favorites now. Thank you for bestowing this beautiful piece of literature upon the world!
Storm of Syren chapter 7 . 4/25
I don't know what to say about this fic. My chest is aching so bad right now. And I actually meant to read something cheerful and happy today but came across this instead and I can't maintain a logical stand point and just tell you that you are an amazing writer because you you are. My chest just aches and aches... In CoB Jace said to love is too destroy and this fic just painfully reminds me of what that means.
Storm of Syren chapter 6 . 4/25
The angst... Oh the angst is just killing me xD
I cried. I fucking cried. Who are you, and how do you do it?
daeneryshathaway chapter 9 . 3/24
Love this story :)))))
gudstro chapter 5 . 2/23
I love you and I don't want bad shit to happen!
ChocolateWriter chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I can't believe how much I love this story. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! And you're a really good writer!
Vincent Claudius chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
This story had me crying so much! SO AMAZING! I give you my gratitude for being amazing for writing this masterpiece! By far my favorite fanfiction of all time! It was depressing and angsty as hell but that's what gave it it's flare!
cas-tea-hell chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
LostInSingapura chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Yeah... Um... What happened to Chairman Meow?
Phantom of the Claw chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
This is quite possibly the most beautifully written story I have read in weeks. No, it is definitely the most beautifully written story I have read in weeks. I love this. It broke my heart and had me sob, and then there was utter rejoicing. This is absolutely fantastic. There are not words to describe this story.

Completely amazing.
PredatedHipsterTMI chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Oh, my god... That was... And they... You... I think I love you... Haha, jk. But really, this story was AMAZING! One of the best I've read so far!
geekfan27 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
I just reread this entire story (I started reading it originally when you were about halfway done writing it), and I love it as much now as I did then. Then I realized in the course of my rereading that I never reviewed it the first time. I don't know why I didn't, except maybe I was too traumatized the first time around to formulate a coherent response, so I figured I would remedy that now.

This story is amazing, and heartbreaking, and beautiful, and so many other things that I can't list them all here. I know for a fact that I'll eventually come back and read it yet again. I can see why this story is your baby. You definitely have a good reason to be proud of it!
ASLShanks chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
HOLEY MOLEY YOUR WRITING IS SUPER AMAZING! :D I just loved this story and could feel all the emotions from Alec and Magnus. Good job! :D Hope you write more Malec :)