Reviews for The Descent
HerosHeart chapter 9 . 7/31
I might ne a little late with reading this but it was amazing and sad, altogether beautiful :)
I'm screaming! This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I was on an emotional roller coaster that had me almost crying one minute and smiling the next.
enchanted nightingale chapter 9 . 5/1
You may never see the story is from several years ago. But I am compelled to tell you that your writing is absolutely beautiful.
francis17pr chapter 9 . 2/19
Love it
KayLovesBane chapter 1 . 2/8
I swear I read this story about once every 2 months. It is amazing, and deserves so much more love. It's one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
I have this saved on my bookmarks and every now and then I re-read this. Because this is just that good. Perfect!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
I just have to say that I love your story! It was a bit dark, sad and heartbroken, but in the end it was a very good and sweet story! I love the way you describe the pain and the happiness, and I hope you write something more! :)
patoisabel2015 chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
OMG!I love stories of Malec ... that thing they do... the thing wich i do not the name... the disagreement, the fact that both love and fear of rejection will not admit it, do not acknowledge the sentiment each other. I loved how you wrote the story, and you will inspire in Dante's Inferno makes memorable. thanks for sharing your imagination. I enjoyed reading your story.
KamiFlower chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
I love this. I cried, and I cried, and I was completely inconsolable until the end! This is one of my all time favorites now. Thank you for bestowing this beautiful piece of literature upon the world!
Storm of Syren chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
I don't know what to say about this fic. My chest is aching so bad right now. And I actually meant to read something cheerful and happy today but came across this instead and I can't maintain a logical stand point and just tell you that you are an amazing writer because you you are. My chest just aches and aches... In CoB Jace said to love is too destroy and this fic just painfully reminds me of what that means.
Storm of Syren chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
The angst... Oh the angst is just killing me xD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I cried. I fucking cried. Who are you, and how do you do it?
daeneryshathaway chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Love this story :)))))
gudstro chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
I love you and I don't want bad shit to happen!