Reviews for Loves Me Not
Gemini Solitudo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
nnnnrgh! This was perfect :D
I paired her up with Stahl in my first file too. But ... that pairing just never really clicked (I basically dislike most of Cordelia's supports because they almost always mention Chrom/compare male candidate with Chrom in some way... but that's just me since I didn't like most of the support S conversations because they were so forced anyway)... and because I totally just paired them up so I could get Severa.

Anyway... NGGHH. Aaangst. Thanks :)
Antclift chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Dang, you totally had me fooled all the way to the last line, excellent job! I really loved this, I had never thought of a pairing like this but I like it. I feel bad but I like Cordelia's one sided love stories I think she deserves better but at the same time I think it would take away the part of her that I like. Glad to see another one-sided Cordelia romance but with a nice twist that makes this such a good piece. Good work and I hope I can expect more stories that are just as awesome.
BethanRose chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
this is really well written, I love it. I never thought of a CordeliaxSumia pairing, but this is great, I love your style
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I'm surprised this pairing isn't written more, Cordelia and Sumia have so much subtext. This was beautiful, albiet totally heart-crushing.