Reviews for Alistair and Old Lace
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/25
Another Cols and Warm Body Sharing ala Winchester Brothers again ! xD
I'm so in Heaven !

Poor Dean... he was so cold and suddenly had hallucination of Alistair...

Sam to the rescue was Totally Awesome !

Oh Lonely Dean... I want to give him hug...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I like the Arsenic & Old Lace reference ;)

Good pacing, almost Dean dead, great story.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I enjoyed this story :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I loved the moments with Dean saying Sam was "the little -" whichever it was at the moment and wrapping it up at the end. I enjoy reading your stories so much :)
Shazza chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow! This one was intense. I. Just. Hate. Alastair. Good job on using him along with the freezer to really whammy Dean. Sam to the rescue. Thanks.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Kudos on this sorrowful, terrifying, and heartwarming story. I honestly don't know how you do it. What Dean was experiencing in the freezer scared me to death - the claustrophobia alone would've done me in, let alone Alistair. (Shudder.) Worse, though, was the litany of Dean's losses... Devastating. And poor just-returned-from-hell Sam fighting to rescue his brother and also pouring out support and reassurance was incredibly touching.
7kstar chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Always did love that play and movie. Loved the tension in this story, how it had you on the edge of your seat and you couldn't stop until you got to the end.

Nice job. :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Good thing Sam is so fast at figuring things out, or Dean would have been a goner. Sam managed to overcome his brief flash of the cage too, thank goodness. Figures that Dean would find another case while they were looking into the one they were there for. lol What a shock Alice must have had, at discovering her grandmother was a killer. I'm glad that Dean believed Sam, about things getting better for the two of them.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love it. It's such a fun play and I absolutely LOVE the twist you took on it here, able to fit so many things from Sam and Dean and where they are at this point in the show and make it your own thing. And you had some really great lines in this one. Who the hell is Pollyanna. XD

And you always have the best titles for your fics, just to let you know. C:
Bevie chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I'm so sorry I was confusing the name of one of my favourite stories with Dark Angel.

I was admiring your "In Loco Parentis" of course. Please forgive me. Must
be my pain pills!

Bevie chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I'm really terrible! I have been reading your Supernatural stories and loving them, at least for the last five or six years and never gave a review. I always thought if someone is clever enough to write these, they couldn't possibly be interested in anything I would be able to say.

I have seen some authors begging for reviews, so I'm starting with you to express my undying gratitude and admiration for your work. I love the show, Supernatural and can't get enough stories (good ones, I mean). A lot of fan fiction, yours included, puts the published novels to shame. Can't understand why they can't find great authors to publish when here they are in fan fiction!

Thank you so much for the awesome entertainment you give me, as I am now disabled with osteo arthritis and can't get around like I used to. You GET Dean and Sam Winchester, and I can hear their voices when I read your words. I was deeply impressed with "In Pollo Loco" and the story (can't remember the name right now) of Dean being kicked out of the hospital while Sam was off helping someone else. Just wonderful writing!

I'm so glad you are still writing and putting stories up here, as some of the best writers seem to have dropped off the Supernatural train or started to write slash or destiel, which I just can't enjoy at all.
Zatnikatel wrote the "Woods Trilogy" which was unputdownable, riveting, emotional and stomach clenching, but now seems to only write destiel. I'm not a prude, but where Dean and Sam are concerned I can't abide slash for either of them. Any other characters I woudn't care, but then, I guess I wouldn't be reading the other

All the best to you and know your stories mean so much to me. Thank you.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Excellent stuff, and an interesting read in comparison with season 8... especially the part about Dean being 'done with secrets and untruths'. chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awesome story, loved it. Dean must have still felt pretty much alone, even though Sam had his soul back, but he'd been through so much and can see how the memories of Alistair hit when he was trapped in the freezer. Loved Sam in determined mood, quickly figuring things out and rescuing Dean in the nick of time and totally mother-henning his brother as he recovered! Great ending, Sam needing reassurance as well as reassuring Dean that he wasn't alone and was not going anywhere and that they would take things one day at a time, with the life they lead that is all they can do.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aw. My favorite type of fic...Dean in trouble big time and Sam to the rescue. :D

Alice's grandma MUST have sensed something in Dean that made her decide to "help" him like that. :( Glad Sam wanted to reassure Dean that he wasn't alone. Didn't care for soulless Sam at all. Our Sam is much better. :D

Nicely done. :)
Sahkess chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Aw, Dean...he breaks my heart. Those poor boys can't catch a break, even at a bed and breakfast. I really do wish canon had delved a bit more into Dean's post-Hell other than the few random nightmares, they could've gone quite a way with it. This fic is great at exploring that, and a spot-on (in my opinion) look into Dean's head. Your Sam is perfect too, trying so hard to make up for his past actions and getting to play the caretaker for his brother. And of course I love me a lil' hypothermia fic. Thanks for writing! I can't wait to see what other fics you'll come up with this summer.