Reviews for When Hazel Met Grey
I am so scared for the Battle of Hogwarts I hope you don't kill of Remus and Tonks!?
PLZ?
As soon as I read how Sirius reacted to the Death Eaters I burst out laughing because I had this mental image of Sirius doing just that and exaggerating it a bit and it look like Voldemort later in the story when it's the battle of Hogwarts and Voldemort gives Draco that really awkward hug
I almost cried when Dumbledore died again! In fact I'm almost crying now just writing this I had to put my phone down and go to the bathroom still crying because my Mascara ran everywhere!
I was so scared when Bellatrix said that Sirius was dead I almost had a heart attack!
Soooooooo glad that you didn't kill Sirius because I don't think May would have coped with her parents Hannah James and Lily and then Sirius as well
Okay...so that was unexpected
Yay! Now Tonks and Remus time!
I really hope May gets back with Sirius not because of May or Sirius but because of Remus so he can marry Tonks!
Can't wait for Cecillia to meet Sirius it will be AWESOME !
nine-orcids chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Where the
heck is harry in all of this? Sirius's godson and may's nephew?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This is fucking absurd. May is the one who should apologize not Sirius. She believed instantly that Sirius is a traitor and she is in love with him! You dont turn your back to people who you love. Okay sirius was wrong at keepin her at dark but she done much worse. She went and start an affair with Remus. Rigth after Sirius went to Azkaban. Loyal and caring people dont do that. Sorry for the granmar mistakes. Not my native language
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 36 . 5/12/2014
I...I... DAMN IT.

I'm tearing up in the computer lab, how dare you pull my heartstrings so effectively?

Also, any longer works in the works? Have we discussed the possibilities of co-authoring something? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT THIS STORY?

Sigh.

-C
Amelia-bella1 chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
oh my god... That was the most touching chapter :( I'm literally crying my eyes out form how sad but lovely this chapter is! This was such an amazing story throughout the years, from the beginning to this chapter! Good luck with all your other story's they're all probably just as good as this one :) your a really good writer and hope you do write little bits about May and Sirius' children/ the others :)
MichGirl07 chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Overall, excellent. I was a little disappointed there was almost no mention of Harry from the battle onwards since I felt the process of May and Sirius finding him and taking him in, while not a central part of the story, was more important than the ending gave it credit for. It's like they were so worried about him while he was missing and then he shows up at Hogwarts and is never part of the family again. It just felt incomplete. The rest of the story was incredible though. I loved Sirius and May and I would love to read tidbits about their children.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
This story is amazing. Can't believe it's over. :(. I loved it from start to finish.