Reviews for When Hazel Met Grey
nine-orcids chapter 8 . 1/19
Where the
heck is harry in all of this? Sirius's godson and may's nephew?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This is fucking absurd. May is the one who should apologize not Sirius. She believed instantly that Sirius is a traitor and she is in love with him! You dont turn your back to people who you love. Okay sirius was wrong at keepin her at dark but she done much worse. She went and start an affair with Remus. Rigth after Sirius went to Azkaban. Loyal and caring people dont do that. Sorry for the granmar mistakes. Not my native language
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 36 . 5/12/2014
I...I... DAMN IT.

I'm tearing up in the computer lab, how dare you pull my heartstrings so effectively?

Also, any longer works in the works? Have we discussed the possibilities of co-authoring something? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT THIS STORY?

Amelia-bella1 chapter 36 . 5/1/2014
oh my god... That was the most touching chapter :( I'm literally crying my eyes out form how sad but lovely this chapter is! This was such an amazing story throughout the years, from the beginning to this chapter! Good luck with all your other story's they're all probably just as good as this one :) your a really good writer and hope you do write little bits about May and Sirius' children/ the others :)
MichGirl07 chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
Overall, excellent. I was a little disappointed there was almost no mention of Harry from the battle onwards since I felt the process of May and Sirius finding him and taking him in, while not a central part of the story, was more important than the ending gave it credit for. It's like they were so worried about him while he was missing and then he shows up at Hogwarts and is never part of the family again. It just felt incomplete. The rest of the story was incredible though. I loved Sirius and May and I would love to read tidbits about their children.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
This story is amazing. Can't believe it's over. :(. I loved it from start to finish.
Lalina92 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
You got me all chocked up. *In Stephanie Tanner voice* HOW RUDE. I love it though it's a perfect ending for them
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
loved it
Rea558750 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Awe I crude at the end
Guest chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
omg so sad but I loved it..
Padfootette chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
This was a great chapter I loved it :)
Cap92A chapter 35 . 4/25/2014
Whaaat? Nooo! It can't possibly be the end I mean.. I'm following this since chaper 20 oh She's Just Potter's sister you can't end this story I love it too much!
Amelia-bella1 chapter 35 . 4/24/2014
My last review on chapter one was ment for this chapter sorry :)
Amelia-bella1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is such an amazing story! Love the last sentence :) can't wait for the epilogue...please update soon :D
Guest chapter 35 . 4/24/2014
Awww I love the last part :) so cute! Can't wait for the next one!