Reviews for Cold
spike'smate chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
lovely story spike is sooooooooooo protective of buffy its sweet
Sarr Chasm chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Just as a warning, I'm just about to stampede the rest of your fics because out of the three I've read so far, they just keep getting better! I hope too much feedback doesn't offend you ::snort::... Like it does anyone.

Poignant is the word that kept popping into my head while I read this, but I'll be DAMNED if I can spell it! The use of the storm was very effective; it creates a fitting setting and mood for the piece. Seeing as how I'm currently sitting up in my room positively FREEZING right now the whole "cold rainy" thing really spoke to me. ;P

I get that Buffy is supposed to be kinda...well...broken, and that comes off very clearly. But what I really liked about the dialogue was Spike's- very soothing, comforting, and most importantly, honest. I especially like it when he calls himself a selfish bastard.

Anywhoo, kudos to you and your wonderful lil' fics... And I hope you mean what you say and this IS a two-part fic. Cuz really... I'm waiting.
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
*sighs* That's all kinds of sad. Hope you continue!

Toodles.

K.
Laure Alexander chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Oh, this is very nice! Comforting Spike, one of my favorites. :)
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
this is the first suicidal anyone story that hasn't given me the super wiggens. it's so... great. it is wonderfuly written. love it.

lise