Reviews for Snowdrop
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 2/5
The ending was so sweet and cute that my face hurt from smiling so much! Great story!
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This fic sang to my heart! I absolutely loved it! Your characterization of Kagami and Kuroko were spot on! It never got boring and I was literally hooked! I seriously love this fic and I wish with all my heart to read a small sequel where kagami can walk and such. I can just imagine it. Awesome fic and write on!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
omg, so fucking good! It's sad and at the same time sweet. I really like it! :D
Midorchi-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Beautiful. Wonderful. Thoughtfully written with so much care. And dem feels. DEM FEELS. (Maybe listening to JYJ's "In Heaven" while reading contributed to that).

I love how in the beginning there is foreshadowing on Kagami finding a partner and then the whole twist of him getting paralized. I also love how adrupt the transition was from Kagami first realizing he might be having feelings for Kuroko to them actually being in a relationship. It was so blunt and fit Kagami so well. It was damn cute and charmming that it was! And Kagami finding Kuroko cute and being denail about it all. Tsundere tendensies for the win!

Gaaah! And Kuroko's reactions to when Kagami confessed and proposed were just so precious! Especially with how Kuroko is in terms of expressions. GAAAAH! WILL THE FLUFF NOT CEASE?!

Not to mention the part where Kagami can finally move his toes and then that impulsive kiss afterwords. Gah! It has Kagami written all over it!

I also love how there are also parts giving off an 'everyday life' kind of feel. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

So basically Kuroko was Kagami's personal Therapist and Caregiver? Wow Kagami, your parents are loaded. XD

Just something that bugged me a bit: a college course in Physical Therapy is 4-5 years. Kagami was in college when his accident happened. And I think it is safe asume that Aomine, Kagami, and Tetsuya are the same year in this AU. And Kuroko was already an established Physical Therapist by the time of the accident. It kinda doesnt line up?

You know what, screw that last paragraph. This is fanfiction. A very wonderful one at that. XD

And on an ending note, the characterization was spot on, the flow was just right, and the plot had me rolling and squeeling on the floor.

Great job! 3
M chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Omfg, I cried sooo much! I loved every bit of this. Thank you for writing this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I'M WEEPING
HELP
EHLP
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Beautiful. I love this so much.
Setz chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'd like to start off my review with a big thank you, imagine it's written in this fancy text.
This is without a doubt the best KagaKuro fan fic I have ever read, and I doubt I'll stumble across any others that are as good as this one; it was so sad, yet I couldn't help but smile and laugh at the same times.
The characters are spot on - not once did I find them out of character.
The story is interesting, unique and the way you write pulls me in; you're better than most writers I have met so far, and believe me I have talked to quite a lot of them.
This made my day, my week and probably my month as well - being able to be sucked into a story like this, it's really been a while.
I know that feeling of wanting to be a writer, and I assure you that you'll most definitely succeed if you try your best. Hopefully, in the future, I'll be one too - and when that happens I'll stalk you up and give you a proper thank you for inspiring me 'that day all those years ago'.
If there's one thing that bothers me, it's the fact that you switch between past and present tense sometimes; it's not a big problem, but it was something I noticed since I have the same problem myself and my husbando keeps telling me that I need to do something about it.
The ending was brilliant, so strong and touching; it really suited the story well and I feel that I can be more than satisfied with it.
An ending can, after all, make or break a story.
Keep up the amazing work, and I'll look forward to your future works; you have gained a story-stalker.
pohpohroh chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This fic just got me out of a gloomy day. Thank you so much. I hope you write more for this pair! :3
hyuuga91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
usually i wont read such long paragraph in one chapter BUT THIS IS ONE RIGHT HERE IS WORTH READING! IM CRYING MAAN YOU DID A SUPER AWESOME JOB

MY FEELS A RE LEAKING ALL OVER
ALL THANKS TO YOU
KAGAKURO FOR ETERNITY PLS ;A;
LonelyDayzDreamer chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I've literally got my first exam tomorrow and, instead of studying and getting a good night's sleep, I'm reading this. It was beautiful. I had a few tears in my eyes during the ending. Absolute perfection.

Thanks for making me smile during the stress of studying for my exams. I hope to see another story from you soon because I loved this one. An amazing story on overcoming Hardships and finding love along the way. I'm going to bed with a smile on my face now. Thank you.

LonelyDayzDreamer
OtakuAme chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
*melts* so much adorableness!
Kumo Caelum chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Instead of doing homework, I read this. It's so beautiful, the theme: hope and I loved how put each character with a hint of the manga (Teiko existed and that). Also I've read another of your KuroBasu's stories, and, well, I loved it too.
Sorry if I'm not expressing well, my first language isn't English.
Ezrudine chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I absolutely love it, it's so beautifully written :)