Reviews for Fifty Shades of Metamorphosis
vdlucas chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
You should continue.
Super MKatR chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Okay this really has me intrigued, I love your perverse mind. Keep the kinky fuckery coming. It's hot and helps deal with the drama and angst. I like where you are going with this.
katiem302 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Love it!
Mia14-15 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Dang, this chapter was deep. I would have dragged he's out by her hair lol :)
ARSG chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Oh boy, poor Ana. Why would the subs want to descend on her now? Why do they apparently hate her? Is it an Elena thing? Christian obviously broke off with all of them before Ana came into the picture. She should have fired back with 'Christian loves me,' since he didn't want to do more with any of them!
Hard Pouncing chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
this was hilarious! write more soon!
mrsdamon chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Nothing to be nervous about, you're doing great Loli! :)

THANKS for clearly tagging it as no cheating lol...it sure cements my faithful following of this story ;)

It'd be exciting to see how the Greys handle the attack of the subs! ! I imagine each will be more snarky btchy malicious than the previous. ...if this Allegra is described as breathtakingly beautiful, Ana is stunningly gorgeous and totally outshines the 15 or countless others CG's been with ;)

How will the remaining 14 gets to Ana? Is Elena the pedo b troll the mastermind? How will the former dom/ MOTU react? I hope we'll be spared the recollections of CG with his former subs...but bring on his kinky fckry with Ana! :D

xx
meigs37 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Oh no... Whats going to happen to him next week.
Make sure you update us...
Mia14-15 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Love it and can wait for the next chapter :)
Hard Pouncing chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
so what's he pissed about? Ana's the one who took a life - no thanks to Christian. Write soon!
Cynthia74 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Please update soon.
ARSG chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great start. Please continue it.
deltabelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Please continue. I would like to see where you take this story.
Mommylady chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
So they are NOT going to do the right thing and call the cops?
qtowngirl1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Liking it so far. Awesome start.