Reviews for A Demon's Curse
Naughty Jesus chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I myself have never shipped Pip and Kenny together but it's not too bad. Always fun to pair the most innocent with the most destroyed. I actually ship Damien and Pip tbh. But anyway, I really enjoy this story! Its spooky but also really cute with Kip. It is it Penny? I don't know anyway please upload soon again since this story is enjoyable. Pretty sure I found you through a LoZ too ha. Love that one too
Tribal Moon Ma'iingan chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
First off: Hope you had yourself a very Happy Birthday!
Second: Hooray for updates!

Who would have pegged Damien a holder of petty grudges? Seems like poor Kenny is always getting the short end of the stick. Can't wait to see what happens to Pip next! Keep up the very interesting work.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Great chapter
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Kinda hard to read, you should fix it and I'm not trying to be rude or mean :)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I like this a lot
moose chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I actually ws counting...
Society's Cavity chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Well, I can hardly fault Kenny for his infatuation. His boy makes peach cobbler, for Christ's sake! But it does look like Damien has taken notice. I CRACKED UP, by the way, at how he introduced himself using eight-year-old Damien!voice. (The "F word" also had me in peals.) Can't wait for more!
Society's Cavity chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
BEST. ENTRANCE. EVER. I am such an Omen fangirl that I find it impossible to write Damien as anything other than a human w/ supernatural powers... but I LOVE stories where he is full-on demon. RAWR!
Society's Cavity chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I like your acknowledgment that canon South Park is totally not foreign to paranormal activity! It can be really hard to write a dramatic or horror-based story while remaining loyal to the sheer absurdity of South Park, but you're doing an excellent job! But... uh oh... all this Pip-on-Kenny... won't a certain demon get jealous?
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
The explicit nature of the bathroom scene was a little much for me, but I'm VERY excited about a horror fic starring Damien! I love it when he gets to be dark! D
Kylee Carr chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Just... so... awesome!

Although, you rarely see a Kenny/Pip pairing, but it's good to have something different.

The whole time me thinks that Damien is pissed off at Kenny and Pip getting so close, but... that's just my theory!

Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Tribal Moon Ma'iingan chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
So glad to see that you updated! Another great chapter. Great interactions between the characters. Really looking forward to seeing what Pip does now that he knows it's Damien that's causing all of the weird happenings. And what Kenny will do next. Hope you update soon.
KawaiiKittyCat chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
AW YUSH! A NEW UPDATE! Good job! It is really good right now! Can't wait for the next chapter! Don't forget we're here every step of the way!
DevilIncarnate chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Oh god, first thing I though of with the end of that chapter was my (brilliant) Damien impression that never fails to make all people around my fall into hysterics. Seriously though, I am so inlove with this story! Also, when Pip and Kenny kiss I instantly thought 'Ooo that's gonna piss Dammy off!' And I was right! Yay me! Penny (new ship name!) is cute and all but I really hope this ends in Dip. I mean, how could you not? Until next time I may even bother to log in for my next review (#lazy)
RainbowRave chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Yay! I've been waiting on this too update for a while. Kenny kissing Pip was really cute and I can't wait to see what Damien really wants. Hope you update again soon.