Reviews for The Sly
Ino Death chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
QAQ such love QAQ such beauty... -cries like a baby-
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow this is just so sad but so beautiful and touching, sweet all the same time. Bitter-sweet. God you have amazing writing skills! You portrayed this perfectly and I can't stop crying it was just written so beautifully. :)
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ugh... Misaki dies again...!
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wah so sad! The ending was so bittersweet oh my gosh. But I love your stories so much. They really are beautiful. Okay I'm gonna go lay around and stare at nothing till I get over this
omitchi chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
i really2 cried...
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OMG SOB SOB SOB SOB ;A;

Misaki had died for the 100th time in a fanfiction!
duchessme chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
ah,another tear-filled story..
kouhahime chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
What is all this angst Щ(ºДºЩ) I'm soooo saaad ;;;;;OTL
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
:/ Aw, Misaki dies - I like Misaki as a hero. :3 Nice idea!
crickee-the-yaoi-fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was a beautiful story... I absolutely loved it. I wish you luck in. All your other stories. Thank you so much! I hope you will post more, and make sure to have a great summer!
forever-fangirling1997 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Misaki died :'( wahwahwah
Taki chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Crying like crazy. You've done it again!
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I wanna cry! It's so veautiful! *claps* Well done! Well done!
SAME chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I am here, typing my review while crying. This is so beautifully written. So touching, so heart breaking, so awesome. Why do I end up crying like this when I read your one shots. They're all well thought and has a deep meaning in it. I couldn't believe that Misaki is even the one supposed to kill Usami. It broke me when he died.

Honestly, I am not much of a cry baby. But you had the proper touch that strums into the heart strings. I didn't know the story would end up like this. You're always full of surprises Shuusetsu-sama.

Thanks for writing this beautiful story. Short but touching than most long stories I have read. Great Job.
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
NOO! WHY?! You sure like making us suffer so much, hm..
This was reaaaally great, again! Oh man I'm crying (as always). T_T