Reviews for Steal Your Pain
ReapersNightmare chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter! Ready for more Bella.
JlynCSS chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
Sorry I've been so bad about reviewing here bb! At least I know you get my feedback thru email. :))

Anyway... so sad for Bella's past and what she's had to endure... :'(

Gotta love Edward turning on the charm for her! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
I don't understand women like Bella. She was jealous of waitress and the hostess and I get it. I would be too. But what I don't understand is why is she surprised that Edward could feel the same about Jacob etc. Suddenely she is all "why he cares" and "it's not his business". Hypocritical.
ReapersNightmare chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I love this story. I was so disappointed to get to the last chapter. I wanted to read more. Hope you update soon!
Kgunter34 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
There is no right way to act when something like the prologue happens to you. Great update.
kfoll chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Great start. These two have a lot of drama coming up and I look forward to their developing relationship. I hope he doesn't go after Jessica.
Ophelia85 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I like the normalcy of Bella's day. You learn a lot about her but it's really just her thinking about her life so it flows well. Question... Are the alternating povs going the be redundant chapters?
Ophelia85 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I'm interested. I like gritty subject matters. Post more soon.
JlynCSS chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Glad to see you're posting your story! I know some of what's in store, looking forward to it! :)
dkirby2187 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
What a wonderful start. It is really good. I bet this will be a terrific story.