Reviews for Thirteen Ways to Kind of Say I Like You
Alex chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
wats this it sucks
Ani-kun chapter 9 . 4/19/2008
Pleas update? one more time in like 3 years? please?
oldestmaiden chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
I haven't laughed so much in such a short period of time,..the images in my mind as I read...remembering geting self-help books when I was a teen..and then to have poor InuYasha failed by a rabbit..It was just hilarious.
nonsequitur chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
Hopefully there is some kind of alert to let you know this is here since it has been a while. I was looking for some of your lemons and there was no link on your ID page to another archive. Also since I'm not a member I couldn't access your email. I saw the one in Sour Lemon but wasn't sure if it was still current, so I'm trying this method to reach you. I've corresponded with you briefly in the past. If you see this please contact me at the email address above. I'm very anxious to find the missing fics.

Thanks,

Nonny
Ethuiliel chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
this is really good! update soon!
brightstarinthenight chapter 9 . 7/19/2005
poor inuyasha! and the evil...semi-evil rabbit! Please update; must read more...

brightstarinthenight chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
again, my stomach hurts from lauging. great chapter!
brightstarinthenight chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
oh god poor inuyasha and his smelly feet! lmao i can't stop laughing! ugh that's a big turn off. :) o_0

brightstarinthenight chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
oh my god this made me laugh so so hard...especially...especially...oh I can't pick a favorite part; it's all so funny! Can't wait to read more...

Koru-chan chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
Sqwee! I thought it was very romantic! Now, no offense or nothing, but it wouldn't hurt to have just a little more detail on what was going on. Other than that it was magnificent!
Koru-chan chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Defeet...But defeat is spelled with a-OH! I get it! wow! Great play on words! Feet. Feat. I get it!
Koru-chan chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Okay, Okay, I know I emailed you saying it just didn't catch my attenton, but after the first chapter, WOW! It's really awesome. It suddenly makes the diary entries are a bit weird though.
animekraze chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
Really funny. UPDATE!
Frank Grimes chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
I winced. I laughed. I thought IT WAS AWESOME! So... When's the next update?
Iryl chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
That was really funny. I'll be waiting patiently for your next chapter. _ (I usually only read bits of fanfiction out loud to my husband when it's so bad that it's funny - such as when one writer repeatedly called Miroku's "curse" his family "cruse." But I've been reading bits of your stories out loud because they're actually funny. _ Yay.)