Reviews for Dance With Me Harry
Philosophize chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Please don't give this story up... It has a lot of potential!
bo.xinyue chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I really like the writing of this story. The style is wonderful and complements the style of the Harry Potter books. The characterization of Harry and his family is true to form, and the original characters seem very real. The issues that are plaguing Harry are truly what a 14-15 year old boy would be worried about, and given the return of Voldemort, it's completely reasonable to expect Harry to feel overwhelmed.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry continues to side-step the topic of magic and see where all of this neighborly concern lands him. I've mused with friends over the idea of someone noticing Harry's treatment, and we always ask, "Why didn't anyone notice? What would be different if they had?" It's great to see someone playing this out while keeping everyone in-character.

Though this story hasn't been updated since mid-2013, I wanted the author and other potential readers to know my enjoyment of this story and my hopes to see it continue. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to read your work.
jslee102 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Truly truly a great story. I hope you come back to this, because it really has a great premise.
sh777 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Hope you can return to the story and update soon.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Wonderful story!
Ruinus chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I dunno, I thought it was kinda weird opened up so quickly to a stranger, still, looking forward to the next chapters.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Another excellent chapter.

thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I'm so glad you didn't have the, often cliche, case of Harry hooking up with a girl over the summer. Hopefully he and Sara will continue to just be friends with, perhaps, her finding out about magic. Though if this heads where I think it will then there'll be at least a few muggles that find out about the magical world. Kind of interesting to think that it could, from a certain point of view, be seen as being all Dumbledore's fault.
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really like the start of this. Was half expecting one of those involved to be a relative/friend of Hermione's parents. Then again they could be and just hasn't been revealed yet. lol
starboy454 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
excellent update
Agent-M-0167 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
You have to have more of this out soon! This is so awesome!
HerKeeperTilDeath chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh! I love your story! I look forward to how this will develop. This is great!
Ratatosk The Divine Demon chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Great Start. Cant say any more about it at this point in time.
TJK78 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next update.
kanotsa chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
hey again
i have just give you a Review, and now i am forced to give you one more. this chapter was so good i have a hard time knowing what to say. i really like your character Sara Geddes. she seems so sweet.
thank you so much for another great shapter

many smiles and a great bow kanotsa