Reviews for EO Challenge: Three Hundred
Ramsses90 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
"Mine's still better than his,"
Dean, you are so cute!
Dizzo, I love your story so much! You're talent!
mainegirlwrites chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Darling, my keyboard is sopping wet from my drool...hold on...okay, drier now. Loved the interaction between the boys, you got them spot on...and there is so nothing wrong with a keg! Just met Jensen for the first time at New Jersey con in May, he's a sweetheart! Best to you, mainegirlwrites
Nana56 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I don't care if it was CG, it was still nice to look at and I thought it was one of the best things about the movie. :D

I don't really think Deans belly is bad at all. Sam's may be better by a smidge. :D

Congratulations on the huge number of posts! Glad you're doing it. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I've read through all three drabbles - hysterical! :) I can totally see this conversation happening.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Cute drabble! And Happy 300th Post! How exciting!
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Ouch I think Sam just hurt Dean's feeling...I still think he is hotter then anyone in that movie though and come on how could you say Dean doesn't have an awesome six...he's is yummy :)

Loved it and so awesome story...great work as awesome!
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh boy Sammy I think you might have just said the wrong thing and Deano is probably gonna ty to kick your ass.
Loved it and gonna read the next part. Great work and awesome fic so.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I don't think there is a chance in hell that Dean would ever watch a movie aout greeks but this one was funny and I loved it.
CG or ot I think Dean would kick ass in that movie...he's hot enough, don't you think?
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Now, one has to be fair and say that Sammy does have a six pack..but that we still would do Dean sooner :D :D...yummyy
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
yeah Dean, what ever you say looooolll
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
And again...see previous review, basically. Brilliant, thanks so much for making me chuckle! XD
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Oh jings, I laughed so hard I think I burst a lung. XD This is just pure gold, every word:

/"Dude, you so have not got a six-pack," Sam spluttered gleefully, wiping a stray dribble of salsa dip from his chin; "you've never done a freakin' sit up in your life!"
"Oh yeah?" Indignant at the insult, Dean deposited his beer bottle on the nightstand and tugged up the hem of his T shirt, revealing a lightly muscled midriff which managed to look both slim but at the same time sturdy. Its outline was softly rounded into a tiny fledgling paunch which peeked shyly over the waistband of his jeans.
"Dude, that's not a six-pack," Sam grinned; "that's a keg."\\

Thank you so much for making my day with this! XD *flips to chapter 3*
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Brilliant, just brilliant. The title, and the banter, and Sam almost choking on his tortillas...XD And congratulations on your 300th post! XD Great idea for how to celebrate. *flips to chapter 2*
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Great multiple chapter drabble! Love that we get to "see" some abs in it...poor Dean, though, he's still a cutie, don't let Sam get you down Dean. :-)

Not a dull story at all, I like learning that it's a nickname!
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Pooooooor Dean. Well, I'll tell you something - I don't like that kind of perfectly defined six-packs - I'd choose his stomach over Sam's all the time. But maybe that's only because I never watched them in all their glory on the stage ;-)

xx Kate