Reviews for Dreamer
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 6/10
Too bad Harry did not stay with the others for a while longer. Will he try to help them later on to be able to survive? I am glad that he trust Ollivander and this way he will not be able to be taken away.
history chapter 6 . 5/10
I love this chapter!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Good story
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
So it was Ollivander that was the one calling to Harry or is there someone else there also?
Ceti H. Black chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Please continue :).
adenoide chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
It's interesting to read.
DeadLuck666 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
This was.. ok, i guess. but it wasn't as interesting as your previous chapters were. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I don't understand your harry if he was abused and beaten he wouldent stay there even if he learned the lessons he probably would have left or retaliated if he learned those lessons because not doing that would also prove weakness so he is countering his own thoughts
UzuKunoichi chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Harry's intelligence and judgement is a bit too low for my taste. Maybe he'll get a little smarter later? I don't ask for much, average IQ is okay.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I hope you continue this story. It has peaked my interest.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Should he trust Remus? I don't know if it's a good thing to leave the rest of tbe kids.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
cool story I thought it was a bit odd with chapter 2 and 3 being so different at least I found the answer :)
RebeliousOne chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Thanks, please let us know when you are caught up. I can't wait to see what changes you made.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Will Coren go to Gringotts with Garrick and make sure that all his money is either locked up or moved to another vault under his new name.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Hopefully Harry will not be found for a long time by Dumbledore since he looks completely different and it is possible that his magic is also different now.