Reviews for Summer at Potter Manor
keyleighpotter99 chapter 1 . 7/24
Amazing wow fab fantastic
I loved it please make mpre h/hr fanfics
jchangpa chapter 1 . 6/21
The story is not as good as some of the reviews state, I do not even end reading it, that you think that anybody that dyed will forgive or even state that the one who cause thier death is a friend show that must provably you belive that bullies and rapist are awsome.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 3/9
Great story. I think Harry will have little trouble with finding Lily and James a painting to visit him at school now that they are able too.
AsunaRacer chapter 1 . 1/22
OMG MAKE A SEQUILDLLLDLDL PLLLLLLLZZZZZ
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/24
WHHAOO WHT A BEAUTIFUL STORY...
I really liked your story, but you over use the word awesome far to much, I don't think its a word that hermione would use at all.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Brilliant thank you
neweldi chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Thanks, I like it :-)
siuirsblack910 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
loved it
AgentDolly chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awesome story! Maybe it could be split up into chapters, but it's still good! XD
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
HealerPomfrey,
That was excellent! I always like to read about Harry's inheritance, as far as ancestral homes. This one was everything I can imagine. Thank you so very much for adding the portraits of James and Lily. To have Sirius and Remus there with him? Is the best, I have a feeling, that when Riddle rears his ugly head, the Order will still use Grimmauld Place. Harry will want Potter Manor to be totally a secret. Bravo!
FoM
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Sorry, but this was a bit too easy, I.M.O. For one thing, I doubt Albus would've given in so easily... :-(
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Excellent story!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thats was a very cool story, i realy like it. I love the happy end story xd :)
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hey,

This is a great story, and if you continued it, I think it will make a great story.

Please consider it.