Reviews for Summer at Potter Manor
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I’m really amazed that portrait! James and Sirius played nice when Snape was around—Sirius certainly didn’t do so in canon when Harry was around and Snape was, too. But this is clearly AU, and I’m glad to see that Harry and Hermione are so happy together.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Harry really does seem happiest when he is surrounded by people who love him. The people don't even have to be human. They can be magical or muggle, elves and goblins, too. What is most important to him is that they love and trust him and each other and want the best for each other. They truly SHARE all of the facts and information, consider the opinions and happiness of each member of the FAMILY, and make decisions TOGETHER - not one person unilaterally imposing his own will on everyone else for some nebulous "greater good" that he refuses to share yet expects everyone else to blindly obey.

Sorry, Dumbledore, the new Order of the Family is now in charge of Harry. 'Bout time!
keyleighpotter99 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Amazing wow fab fantastic
I loved it please make mpre h/hr fanfics
jchangpa chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
The story is not as good as some of the reviews state, I do not even end reading it, that you think that anybody that dyed will forgive or even state that the one who cause thier death is a friend show that must provably you belive that bullies and rapist are awsome.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Great story. I think Harry will have little trouble with finding Lily and James a painting to visit him at school now that they are able too.
AsunaRacer chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
OMG MAKE A SEQUILDLLLDLDL PLLLLLLLZZZZZ
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
WHHAOO WHT A BEAUTIFUL STORY...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I really liked your story, but you over use the word awesome far to much, I don't think its a word that hermione would use at all.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Brilliant thank you
neweldi chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Thanks, I like it :-)
siuirsblack910 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
loved it
AgentDolly chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awesome story! Maybe it could be split up into chapters, but it's still good! XD
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
HealerPomfrey,
That was excellent! I always like to read about Harry's inheritance, as far as ancestral homes. This one was everything I can imagine. Thank you so very much for adding the portraits of James and Lily. To have Sirius and Remus there with him? Is the best, I have a feeling, that when Riddle rears his ugly head, the Order will still use Grimmauld Place. Harry will want Potter Manor to be totally a secret. Bravo!
FoM
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Sorry, but this was a bit too easy, I.M.O. For one thing, I doubt Albus would've given in so easily... :-(
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013