Reviews for Summer at Potter Manor
AgentDolly chapter 1 . 2/27
Awesome story! Maybe it could be split up into chapters, but it's still good! XD
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/5
HealerPomfrey,
That was excellent! I always like to read about Harry's inheritance, as far as ancestral homes. This one was everything I can imagine. Thank you so very much for adding the portraits of James and Lily. To have Sirius and Remus there with him? Is the best, I have a feeling, that when Riddle rears his ugly head, the Order will still use Grimmauld Place. Harry will want Potter Manor to be totally a secret. Bravo!
FoM
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Sorry, but this was a bit too easy, I.M.O. For one thing, I doubt Albus would've given in so easily... :-(
lilah chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Um, I like your story, but you had harry think about how nobody could know where he is staying almost every paragraph and then turned around and essentially told a complete stranger (tom from the leaky cauldron) where he was staying, so I thought you were gearing up for harry goofed and it was going to be more Dumbledore drama. So I'm kind of confused why you were even bothering saying over and over again how nobody could know. And I also thought since Hermione was the secret keeper and had to write down the location to tell people where it was, not just have Harry tell people. Then you repeatedly mentioned how the dursley's abused Harry and then never had revenge happen. I was waiting for hermione, and both of their parents to insist that he press charges, but it didn't happen. And then you said repeatedly said that harry didn't trust Dumbledore and there wasn't much of a resolution. I doubt Dumbledore would actually just bend over and let harry do his will. No offence intended, but it kinda feels like you took a "revenge/bashing" story and didn't really go anywhere with it, like you thought "hey harry grows a backbone" stories are always great! but all he did was move, he didn't really DO anything.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Excellent story!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thats was a very cool story, i realy like it. I love the happy end story xd :)
DaydreamingMagicalWorlds chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hey,

This is a great story, and if you continued it, I think it will make a great story.

Please consider it.
Remy :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was really good.
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this so much, it's so sweet and love how snap is
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Not such a big home after all then? With so many living there, the space was certainly needed!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
awesome story :)
staretoile chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hi,

nice story. I especially had to laught about the raven named Severus. Good idea to have Mr. Granger beeing a wizard.

Kind regards
Andrea
Laura chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Great story
ak chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
je préfère severus avec un mauvais caractère!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013