Reviews for Evidence?
thonez chapter 1 . 3/25
Depressing, looks like nothing else will change.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
While I love this scene, I do think Dumbledore already knew what Draco was up to and had no intention of stopping him since he was dying anyway.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Well spoken, Mr. Potter. Well spoken.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This one needs to be continued! It would be great to see how the story veered off from here if Harry was taken seriously. Although I think you should have left Hermione and Ron in the room when Harry explained all that.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
that's the way the movie should have went!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Good start... not a one shot though.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Good one! A shame that Snape wasn't "convinced" of how wrong he was.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Dumbledore needs a Reducto to the head.

I just had a thought. Didn't the actor who played Dumbledore in the first couple of movies die and they had to replace him with someone else?

What if the real Dumbledore died before the story begins and the manipulative bastard we all love to hate was an imposter the whole time?
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That would have been the best thing to do but we all know no one listens to harry even when hes right
bythewho chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I've always have liked the "Harry Should have done/said" stories, so finding this story was a nice uplifting surprise for winding down the night. It would interesting if you made a one shot collection of your other ideas of this theme.

The whole "I thought it had fallen out of practice." bit had me laughing. It's a reasonable conclusion for him to make, but it's still a wild idea of a world forsaking the practice of presenting/inspecting evidence just tickled me. Anyways thanks for the good read.
Goeno chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Good writing. I always hate the way heroes are bound by the rules and bad (or at least unpleasant) guys aren't.
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It is my opinion that even with this, canon-McGonagall wouldn't have done a thing... but just my opinion,
RonRR chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
And McGonagall shows yet again that she should be the head of house for sheep not lions. Another complaint, with 'evidence', and an uncalled for reaction from Snape and nothing is done about the poor excuse for a professor. Malfoy may be a problem now, but Snape has been sabotaging the wizarding world for years preparing for Voldemort's return.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
*slow clap* Brilliant deduction watson my dear
Reiha Sakurai chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.