Reviews for Arms Around Your Love
Detective Broadway chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
idk i rly loved this good job there friend
Lindsay chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Simply wonderful.
Bang on character,.beautifully written.
I hope we see scenes like this on the show.
I hope you write more about this pairing.
PoorAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh so sweet ! I hope Cosima won't die next season :(
spritznar chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
well, this was pretty much exactly what i was hoping for when i opened the orphan black fanfiction section. thanks
Bonnie chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was lovely. I love how you've captured Delphine's transformation into partner and lover, and Cosima's wry humor regarding her sickness is balanced by her vulnerability.

Please write more Delphine/Cosima moments!
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Mmhm...

Craven addict of your Cophine fics. Indeed. :)
woobert chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yay, Fembuck! SO happy to see that you're writing Cophine Orphan Black fics! This was lovely and I hope you continue it or make a sequel. I was also thinking that if anyone can help Cosima, it's got to be the person with a PhD in immunology! I really hope to see more Cophine fics from you!
IrishSmurph chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I've always loved your writing and this is no exception. Just finished Orphan Black and this (among MANY of the the other scenes) broke my heart. Your writing is spot on, could actually hear Delphine's voice as I read her lines. In just a few short episodes these two have caught my heartstrings, broke them, mended them and this story ended up playing with them, especially the end.
"You're going to regret this in the morning."
"Never. It is not possible ... I've got you."
Oh right in the abused heart strings. Good job as always. Hope to see more from you, my dear.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aww I didn't want it too end! I need more
Spiritwolf71 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Again you found another show I have fallen in love with and I really like these two even though I am convinced Delphine is just playing Cosima. This was a nice reunion/ apology of sorts. Thanks for writing it