Reviews for Watched by a Flower
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It fits them perfectly... and especially for Sakura! She is kind of always an observer, kind and caring (well most of the time and I'm not including some parts of the canon...cough... cough...), thoughtful,...she is really underdeveloped character...

Anyway I found this through barspoon's fav list! and I liked it! if you haven't already... I recommend you to read her work... she has an amazingly well written KakaNaru and other fics... which require reading between lines a lot!

Anyway all the Best! :-)
CecilyOctavia chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Really confusing. Sorry, but I didn't care for it.
DREAMER1084 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I've followed Barspoon's favorite list and found this...
Your Sakura reminds me the story "Ricochet(story ID7958343)" by Strix 4. That's a good Team 7 story. Sakura is always in the background, but she believes that's her position in Team 7... And she would do anything to make her friends happy because their happiness is her happiness.
Though Sun and Moon are not rare metaphors for Naruto and Kakashi, it is rare to see a flower observing them. I believe this fic is more a portrayal of Sakura than Naruto or Kakashi, and I always like a kind observer Sakura.

Really I don't think it deserves flames, though I believe some flamers just want to find something to flame about... You know, flame about no reasons. If one wants to criticize about a story, or poetry in your case, than they should login and write about which part they believe wrong and how to improve, instead of just barking. You know, someone just keeps checking if there are any new positive reviews, and keeps saying we are idiot or something like that. From our (who they call idiots) point of views, the flamers (who they believe being genius) are more like idiots. So we won't care.
And, a long announcement just attract more flamers, they simple love to see you angry, want to make you fight with them. So the best thing to do is just to laugh it off, let them kill themselves as they said. They choose to reread what they hate, and that's not your problem. You don't need to play with them.
Cicatrix6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
awww. that was cute. i think the personifications match the characters well. and it's always nice to try out new writing styles.
i have no idea why you got these ridiculous flames. just ignore them, or delete them since they were submitted by stupid little shitheads who are too chicken to even sign in.
barspoon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I thought it was a lovely snippet of an abstract depiction of Sakura's POV. I really like this, it's just a tiny moment in time captured with a great use of metaphor and prose. As short as it is, all the feeling is relayed clearly, and that is not an easy thing to do. Kudos to you, I enjoyed it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
mmm, why is your announcement bigger than the actual story... cuz I think I might have actually passed the story? I'm not to sure...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
well, it's more of a poetry thing than a story but it's not bad. i don't get why you'd be getting flames over this.
Alice Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Nice story, never thought of kakashi being a moon to narutos sun before, pretty good!
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 6/2/2013