Reviews for Crimson Melee
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I love this - please update soon!
Lorency chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
OhMyGate! This can't be a good sign. Will there be another chapter? *hopefull*

Peace out
LeeLee chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
excellent write more!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Finish it ! Finish it! Finish it! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
JessicaKou chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Very nice and very interesting.

Please continue.

Jessica :)
UniversalWhippingBoy chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Uhm continue! I want to find out if they die or not cause there is NO WAY they can kill my Shau'ri
Grant chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
This is an excellent start. I really hope you continue this.

Daniel is not going to be happy about this .

I think him and Shade might hit it off after a little adjustment period.
voidhawc chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Very Cool. Maybe Daniel has some background we don't know about? I really hope you continue this story.
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Wow, neat plotline. I haven't seen one like this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kali chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Yes! Continue! The plot premise is awesome, tho I dont get the characters yet-Lex? aka Gunslinger? I want some backround/explanation on her! But not bad at all for a first chapter!