Reviews for My Friend Indeed
symarah chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Very sweet. Well done!
Madhatter1981 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
While i don't think that this is the way that they'll get back together (finger crossed that it actually happens), this is a very sweet story and has made me smile at how much Michael is willing to give to get Fiona back.

Lovely, truly lovely,

Mad.
philliesfan1000 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
A happy ending, just as there should be! Yay! I wish it had been drawn out a little further just so we could savor it. I really hope that Michael will work to win Fi back and that she will be able to once again forgive and trust.

Thank you.
FicreaderT chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
What a cute story! I can absolutely see Sam helping,Michael with a mission like that. It was nice to red something light hearted after the angst of the premiere and I'm still hoping for a happy ending for my favorite burned spy and his trigger-happy ex-girlfriend.
maggiebnfan chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Such a great idea for a story. It was awful when they destroyed Fi's snowglobes! This was a delightful story and a great chapter!
bcmom chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Great story. :) Thanks for sharing your talent. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Aww. What a nice story! A little whump, little romance, and bromance.
DKougar chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Aaawwww! I just hope Fi (& Elsa too, for that matter) understands that Michael & Sam are a package deal & have been for many long tough years. After all, Michael & Fi shared kisses & beds but Michael & Sam shared blood!

Love the ending but sorry to see it come as I was enjoying this quixotic tale. Fun & about as fluffy as Mike, Sam & Fi would ever realistically get. Thanks!
DKougar chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I can't believe Michael got Fi this far only to get knocked senseless by her (literally)! Although, it may not be so bad since she always gets very loving when he is hurt.
If Fi bothered to come by the loft when she 1st found out about it & if she is already looking at the decor critically, Michael has her where he wants her! She will just require a pound of flesh before she gives in.
You have such a good handle on all these characters & their voices come thru as I read. Lovely fluffy story of Mike /Fi with Sam/Elsa fully engaged in it. Fun! Thanks
anon chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
You keep taking this story in directions I don't expect - loving it!
southpawokpoet chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Oh Keri, oh Keri, oh Keri!
philliesfan1000 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
When I read that Mikey & Sam were going to Italy, France & Ireland, I literally said to my daughter: "He shouldn't go to France; he should take Fi to Paris for the snowglobe!" Imagine how excited I was, then, when you wrote Michael deciding that very thing! (I'm sure I wasn't the only reader thinking it, either.) That really made me smile.

When Michael & Sam were taken, my worry was for the snowglobe. I meant to review and say "What happened to the snowglobe?!" but you got another chaper up quickly. I was relieved that the snowglobe was ok.

Seems Fi's sentimental side touches many of us. Michael's sentimental side, too. Michael and Fiona as a couple, definitely!

Like Sam, I'm cheering MIkey on, loving that he's trying to win Fi back - putting thought and effort into doing something sweet to make her happy, wanting so much to be able to speak to her heart, hoping that she'll have him again.

I want their love to survive intact, and I want something hopeful to read about my favorite fictional couple. Very much enjoying this story, thank you!
DKougar chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Nice family Michael wants to marry into! Lord alone knows what Fi's brothers would do to him at his batchelor's party!
If Michael is going to need "enjoying civillian life" lessons, Sam's the man. He seems to have made the transition easily, successfully & with style! Hope he can help his "little brother" do the same.
At any rate, Michael probably has some painful hits coming from Fi. She'll want her pound of flesh before she gives in.
This is pure fun & nicely written. Lov'in it! Thanks
Aneeta Potter chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ha I love how he stops thinking when it comes to Fi.
Veefall chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Phew, I'm so glad that it was Sean that kidnapped our boys and that the snow globe survived! I'm loving this story.