Reviews for Solving a Riddle: A-Z
Lindsay chapter 5 . 9/21
I really like the premise of your story. A Self-Insert who wakes up in the past potter verse and decides to adopt Tom Riddle and raise him. However I don't like how you make a ONE year old child have the ability to form coherent sentences and his control of magic is unrealistic. Incredibly Unrealistic. Im sorry I cannot continue this work.
E-man-dy-S chapter 27 . 8/20
When Tom Sr meets Zia again in this chapter. He thinks "He looked down at the woman who had appeared at his house years ago." My question is... Is this a time discrepancy. Because I swear it couldn't have been more then a week at the most since she met with him the first time. Other then my confusion over this, I've always loved this story. And hope you're still plan on continuing it.
Marie chapter 38 . 7/27
(slightly belated) Thanks for the update! I hope your summer has treated you well.
2000kate chapter 38 . 7/15
Wow... I really love this story so far. I hope that you get around to updating soon because I love where it is going. You have good spelling and grammar, and you still have Tom Jr. keep some of his darker aspects. It is impressive that she was able to learn more about magic through the legimency and that it made her improve as a wizard. I wonder if she will ever learn how to get herself out of someone else's mind? Anyways, i wrote this to cheer you on, and tell you that you are doing a good job writing this story. I hope you get inspired to write some more chapters in the future.
More please
thatredskittle chapter 7 . 7/3
WHATT did not see that coming
Serena Salvatore chapter 38 . 7/1
Very original story, 100% creation simply love it
Renavelia chapter 38 . 6/29
Yay, an update! Great chapter. I can't wait to see exactly what Spalding will want considering now that he knows Regulus personally knows Zia and little Tom. Wonder if the man will tell the Blacks ... Anyways, this is such an amazing story. Keep up that wonderful work. Best child Tom featuring a mothering OC I've read by far.
Lola chapter 9 . 6/25
Lol oops I think she forgot
Lola chapter 8 . 6/25
I'm glad she's magical. This story is really good :)
Lola chapter 7 . 6/25
Oh snap lol great chapter
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 6 . 6/4
LOVING THIS- Tom deserves someone to care for him so cant wait to read chapter 7 onwards
oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo chapter 38 . 6/2
I am in love with this story 3
Fwee F W E E chapter 38 . 5/20
I really love this fanfiction, and I look forward to what you have planned for the blended Riddle-Black-Gaunt(ish) family! Q u Q IT IS ALL SO CUTE! I hope that Tom Jr gives his father a second chance. u v u
Caprifolium chapter 38 . 5/14
I've just read your story and I like it a lot! I just wonder about Charlie and Mary, and her former job in Charlie's practice?