Reviews for Solving a Riddle: A-Z
SkippingThrough chapter 2 . 6/8
So I've read this fic before and just recently came back to it. Lemme tell you it's as good as I remember! I really love your OCs and the way you've built them all up (not just the main character) plus the way you portray interactions with other characters is really incredible. It doesn't hurt that this is one of few fics with good grammar. Keep up the good writing!
Daughter of Trickery chapter 38 . 6/2
Since she can speak to snakes and is natural at magic she has to be a Gaunt by blood in that world. It would make sense I really don't want Tom to feel betrayed when he finds out his aunt is not really his aunt! And plzzz update this book! I read it all in one day!
sad sabrin chapter 38 . 5/3
Nice story
Please update again
I hope that you haven't abandoned this
No, it doesn't make sense. You are justifying someone essentially kidnapping and raping a person, not to mention controlling their emotions, with "but she loved you."

That's sick. Clearly you didn't think this chapter through and are just biased for the character.
Bdbdbd chapter 38 . 3/17
I love this story so much!
Please update fast!
It got so interesting now!
Angelicsailor chapter 23 . 3/15
WHHHHHHHYYYYYYY
Angelicsailor chapter 18 . 3/15
Zia is so badass I love her
SaiyaCat chapter 38 . 3/14
Wow Zia is Wicked Amazing! Please UpDate Soon.
SaiyaCat chapter 31 . 3/14
I Love Zia's House so AWSOME.
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 3/13
OMG LOVE HER! That End of chapter Speach she gave black was Wicked Epic!
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 3/13
This is Such a Adorable Story!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/13
EPic
TexasBean chapter 38 . 2/16
I pretty much read this in one sitting - it was too good to put down! I'm really enjoying this, and am looking forward to more. I'm curious about what changes this could have, along with the impact Zia's presence has.
This is so good, keep up the awesome work!
misherukuro chapter 36 . 2/13
I adore this fic, it was great to enjoy another re-read. Not sure it this was the third or fourth time I've read it. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Inari chapter 38 . 2/2
And I still waiting for you (cry in a corner)