Reviews for Needs Title
Rose Rhyme chapter 1 . 6/18
watch?v8N_tupPBtWQ ?
That Faggot From Next door chapter 10 . 4/17
*Q* that was pretty hot. I really enjoy how you write Pitch sexually in your stories. It fits so well v
mowi chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Man... You make Jack look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEE! :D
laurenkeyblade chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Made the smut is strong with this one. Awesome writing. I can't wait for more if there is gonna be more. Keep up the good work! :D
Rebel Glow chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Absolutely adorable...
A fan chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
You could just put "Needs" as a title.
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PITCH BLACK?! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT HOW FLIRTING GOES. THIS IS MOLESTATION. I'M GONNA KEEP READING NOW CAUSE THIS IS AWESOME.
Edward0Elric chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Do you still not have a title?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Juxtaposition popped up on one of the terms we're learning for AP English and I remembered chapter 4 of Needs Title, I almost lost in in class xD I love all of your stories, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It's that Muppet song, isn't it?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
please update!
Ultravioletlex chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Wow...I love this so much I can't even tell you. I can totaly see this in a movie form...it's amazing...more please!
Kittryn chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Awwww your sex scenes are less descriptive now. D: I want the In love with a killer length back :P Still a great story line though. But is all just seems like wam bam this happened poof next. The way they reacted to eachother was the best part.
Deda Altesse chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Jack didn't stand a chance. He just fell. :o
ChucklingDevil chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
When I first started reading this I didn't think it would be do interesting. But now? My Gods, this actually has some pretty interesting content! Pitch's thought pattern is both interesting and disturbing, and Jack's reactions are fun to read.
Looking forward to more.