Reviews for Happy Hour Special
Uvaack chapter 1 . 1/10
Amazing...as usual *yawn.* Seriously though, this take on jealous!Santana was fantastic and just so darn plausible. I loved Santana's line: "She was looking at you the way I look at you" and then the follow up banter was just great. I really enjoyed the sort of vouyeristic aspect of the story with the women outside the restroom, especially that little twat Ambrosia. Yeah, I went there. She better ask the heck off. And I really enjoyed the last bit with Brittany teasing Santana about people flirting with her. That was really adorable, as always you find a way to make them super duper smexy and super duper adorable and please dot ever stop writing cause you are basically my lifeline right now. Too needy? Oh well.
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
sweet
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
A jealous Santana is a HOT Santana. Good short!
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Sexy!
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
haha funny ending :L awesome work, super hot *.*
Heavenly Divine chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Fantastic. I liked when Santana made Brittany cover her own mouth and when Santana lifted Brittany's dress and was like 'dat ass' and when I Brittany basically set herself up for Santana then when Santana saw the view she was like wow. Really enjoyed those sexy bits. You sure know how to convey sexuality. On another note I liked how you made Santana. I could really imagine her behaving like that. Same for Brittany. You choose just the right details to expand on and I really appreciate how you maintain intensity. Totally hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was HOT!
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Nice!
Brittana4lyfe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Of all 10 stories of yours that I've favorited, this one was the hottest in my opinion :3 Jealous Santana is sexy! The way she took Brittany in the bathroom was super sex. Definitely one of the top I've read in a while ;D
Chuckleshan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hot and funny
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hahahaha that was great and hot.