Reviews for Stolen Thoughts
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 2/6
Awesome story, I really dig the storie's plot. Think nothing would've happened if it wasnt for good ol' Remy.
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
fun epic read thanks
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Nice story. :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I found more interesting stories from you and in this one, i like how you add the website fanfiction into this. Very nice!
Nienna Rose chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
A dream come true for a true fanfict nut like me when I have the time anyway. Really good story & the best about fanfict nuts tho I don't think I ever read one about us nuts. Very cool!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Pretty darn good, fierce even!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Oh my goodness. I can't believe I missed this. I'm so glad that RoLo didn't kill Remy. lol He was just trying to do the right thing.
In the end RoLo got what they wanted, each other.
Loved this extended one shot. Please say you'll be sharing more with us, please?
Happy writing.
6MAROON ROSE9 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Well! This was satisfying but I'm a lil' broken. In the beginning you said it WAS meant to be a One-Shot but another chapter was add (which I was very happy about _ ) but this chapter has "Fins" at the end. It's not over is it? And what does the "19" stand for?
shejams chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
That was fan-fictiony-tastic!

I really liked the part when the trees were on fire and no one paid Rogue any mind when she tried to point it out and then when Jean mentioned it, it became a big deal. LOL (just so funny to me)

I, also, loved the how Ororo wanted a fanfiction ending and got her fanfiction ending because this is actually a fanfiction. LOL LOL LOL

Remy just plain cracked me up.

Great humour, great drama and great ROLO. Loved it!

Looking forward to lots of RoLo. :D
btw are you planning on continuing African Skies? (just asking with puppy dogs eyes)
kendraDrake chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
What a great story! I genuinely enjoyed it. The humor factor was excellent and authentic-nothing in this felt forced. Great work. I will definitely be marking this as a "favorite."
kendraDrake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I genuinely enjoy your humor! This line literally made me laugh out loud: "While it is true that many people clamor for him to be with Jean, presumably after Scott has been done in by spoons..." I also chuckled at he mention of Annie's "Tomorrow."

This is a great story so far, and I'm excited to be able to click to the next chapter to read the conclusion. I think you do a great job with your characters, development, and pacing. I am torn at how to respond to your question about posting all at once or in chunks. I have to say I'm happy with either method as I often come into stories late in the game anyway. Shorter chapters do provide an easier way to pick a stopping point and revisit a story though. To be honest, I think it has to be your decision as a writer. The readers will make your style work for them-especially for stories such as these that are worth it.
Jeanniebird chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
"Ororo had a feeling that if her story was now being written by a fan fiction author she'd be miraculously saved by the man she loved and they'd fly off into the sunset, that she'd forgive Remy who would be the best uncle twins could ever have, because she and Logan would have twins of course, and everything would be peachy. But real life wasn't that easy." I found this paragraph to be highly amusing because well, this is fanfiction and Ororo makes exactly the right prediction about the end :)

At the end, I didn't know wether to be annoyed by Remy or drop dead because he is so hilarious :) He even had some Deadpoolish trades in my opinion.

Naughty Logan, trying to get Ororo drunk to make her spill her secrets ;)

I really loved the end, it was just fussy and overall and 'awww'-moment. So know Strom and you are both making sure there is lots of RoLo :)

Thank you for sharing this piece of Rolo goodness

Jeannie
nakala chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
great start can't wait to read more
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I'm behind in my RoLo reading and I'm always MIA, but I promise to be here checking for updates. Just please continue!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing.
Oh gosh Remy better do something because when Ro finds out it was him and he let her hurt Lo for no reason he's really going to be in bad shape.
Happy writing.