Reviews for Burning Bridges
EB chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
...Wow. That was amazing. I'm literally speechless. Great job :)
Supfan chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Sweet, yet angsty. Love seeing this glimpse into their past together!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Liked this lots.
Jill-in-the-Box chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm not familiar with these characters, but after becoming familiar with your House fics, I just had to check this out. You've developed the characters beautifully, with all their strengths and shortcomings, and I think it's admirable that you did not gloss over the dark themes. I love how the potential for romance was addressed but wasn't forced in, and how the friendship had to be slowly earned (from both sides). And of course, coming around full circle with the birds was a lovely touch.
JLC chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Absolutely wonderful.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was so romantic and beautiful!
TortiQuercu chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love it! Best origin story I've read. You're a fabulously skilled writer, thanks for sharing. You rendered Clint and Natasha in such amazingly HUMAN ways, it was very compelling. I hope you write more Clintasha stories!
redpeony chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love your writing style! You have such a good sense of these characters. I loved the story of the firebird. Please keep writing these two!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wooohoooo! You've done a great job at showing a realistic progression of their relationship and made it believable. I like that you included the uncertainty, insecurity, and "bumps" along the way, rather than just portraying some completely instant and totally trusting connection. These two are far too damaged to fall into an immedate and smooth partnership/friendship but you've managed to establish that immediate connection between the two andClint's doggedness perfectly. Bravo!
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/2/2013