Reviews for From Behind The Glass
GaleaFihriel chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
'For now, we shall both watch from behind the glass sky, so easy to see through, but so hard to cross over.'

I always love a good tear-jerking story. Wonderful presentation.

The ending was one of those I'm sure I'll never forget. It made me smile and cry at the same time. Painfully splendid indeed.
Mousery chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Wow, that ending sorta came outta nowhere. x.x

Well, good atory aside from that. ;
Miracle Lily chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
While this plot has often been used, you have made it seem new. This is truly a lovely story, even though it's a tad dismal. Hm, I'd have to say my favorite part of the story was when you wrote, "I know! So am I! Grab a stick. Let’s go!” That seriously just made me laugh. D
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/9/2005
I love your work. Not very angsty at all.

I just love this line: “I know! So am I! Grab a stick. Let’s go!”

_
Carnation811 chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
Oh my goodness! I read this fic before on another site, and I was seriosly considering crying at the end! I didn't, but I was considering! That is the extent of your power! _~

Seriously, this fic was absolutely incredible to read. The whole idea at the end, of looking through the glass to the other side, but not being able to cross through, just made me want to weep. Thank you for not making Trowa all depressed at the end! I don't know if I could have handled that! :P

Wonderful!
Yurikitsune chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
this is making me wanna cry... and very few things make me cry...

i'm not quite sure what quatre said to trowa.. but i think i have an idea, baised on what was said throughout this chapter..that was a brilliant story... another amazing story by you.. and a very interesting concept, you took a commonly used idea and made it into something compleatly unique, and that's true tallent, you made this an amazing and unforgetful story )... (lol, cause i gotta say quatre getting sick is used quite often..)

amazing story, and an amazing conclusion to the story... i very much enjoyed reading it..i'm adding it to my fave stories...
Yurikitsune chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
that's so sad... wow, i knew this was coming in this story, but i didn't expect this soon...
Yurikitsune chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
wow, this is very intereting, i don't see so much knowlage of these things fo into stories often, good chapter )
Yurikitsune chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
omg... wow, very intresting chapter... )
Yurikitsune chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
haha, that was an amusing chapter ) i really like anne's character, she seems very pleasant to be around.

very good and interestin chapter )
Yurikitsune chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
again, very sweet ). ha, it's just like quatre though, gentle, but sneaky and determined )

another very interesting chapter, and great foreshadowing into what i know will become trajic and angsty :(
Yurikitsune chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
this is very sweet, i love how you construct their relationship... another great chapter :)
Yurikitsune chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
good chapter, i like how you can so easily portray emotion for the characters.

what i like about your stories is how you make the charactres so likable, i was never really fond of heero or trowa, but you recreate them in such a way... that it's impossible to hate them )
Yurikitsune chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
O_O

omg...i knew there was something wrong w/ him...lolz, but that was prolly a given n/e way...

wow, very interesting idea)
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
that was...unexpected...lol

another interesting story and idea by you )