Reviews for Mary Sue
vlora chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Marry me. 33

I loved this, it perfectly captures the progression of some heinous fanfiction faux-pas. :P
lurkie657 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ha ha. I love a good parody.
MG chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
lol great sory! :)
Freak like Me chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Hmm. I thought that Mary Sues were supposed to be prissy, and preppy, princess type girls. Also, I know that in some people's minds the whole point of a Daria review is to find fault in absolutely everything they see, but how is that new story you complained about similar to yours? Just because there's a new kid in it? You didn't invent Mary Sues, I've seen them many times before.
redhed311 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Great fic! You speak for all Mary Sue haters for all of the fandoms out there!
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Hehehehehehe! Utterly brilliant and perfect in every way. Just like Mary Sue! I especially adored the bit where Daria lists off the names of Trent's band, and then remarks that it's 'good trivia.'

And the death of Mary Sue, of course. The problem with it, though, is that I've heard several times that every time you kill a Mary Sue, five more pop up in its place.

Hmm...y'know, you could make a second chapter with that...not that I'm trying to hint at anything... [tosses her 'Please write more!' sign to the side and whistles innocently]
Ronin2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Who or what is Mary Sue? 5 out of 12 points
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
cool story,but whats up with the weird ending?
Ace Trax chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Absolutely brilliant. At last somebody was able to distillate 5000 years of “Mary-Sue-Daria-Fanfic” into a single universal form. I think there are at least 50 Stories on FF-Net, which can easily be replaced by this story, because all of them follow the same annoying pattern.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Nobody999 Write part TWO!

I hope that Mary Sue isn’t dead yet. Let her live on, so she can lie in coma and all the guys gather around and start weeping…until she makes a miracle recovery… Gah Dammit :)

5 out 5 stars.
medea42 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Holy **##* ! this is funny.
Meh chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Mwhahaha! Perfect, I love it. It was awsome.
KittyX chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
that was such a cool story!
Ms. Lee chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
The best Mary Sue story ever!
chastity666 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
! That was the funniest Mary Sue story I ever read! Even your note at the end about Mary SUe had me cracking up! I loathe Mary Sue stories. This story tells all fanfic writers why Mary Sue stories can be sooooooooo annoying. KUDOS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I will give you a million dollars to write stories about other Daria fanfic cliches - The Daria dumps Tom to have sex with Trent Story; the Someone has a Lesbian Relationship Story; the Daria Gets Thrown In the Loony Bin Story; The Stacy Quits the Fashion Club Story.