Reviews for Never Neverland
leti0709 chapter 26 . 1/31
Well I (like everyone else) am surprised you left it there with no real conclusion but I did enjoy this story immensely. Thank you for sharing.
HookSwanEndGame chapter 7 . 1/9
So cool... You predicted operation mongoose. I love that
TutorGirlml chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
Wow! This story must have been such a massive undertaking, and yet you have handled it so beautifully. It truly has an epic feel to it. There were so many unique and interesting threads to it: the visions of the crossroads, Killian's flashbacks to the past and both he and Emma's visions and dreams of them together, the goddesses, Rumplestiltskin's vendetta, and more. I'm sorry that I came along and found it when you were already finished and so am just leaving this one big review instead of ones along with each chapter, but that doesn't mean I love it any less. I think my favorite thing is that in this especially, though in many of your other stories as well, you capture Killian Jones in a way that only the very best fan fics and writers do. It's like you bring to life all te bravery, daring, charm and intrigue of him, but also give us insight into the doubt, insecurity, guilt, and heartbreak that must go into his character as well. It really draws me into the story. I'm dying to know what task was set for Killian at the end, how he faces it, and what happens when he returns for Emma. Do you have any plans for more in this story verse? Even if not, it's an intriguing place to leave it, and the haunting open-endedness works too. I'd love to know what Killian finds out about his mother and his own magic too. I've wondered in show canon who his parents are many times. Anyway, congrats on an incredible, touching, engrossing story. So glad I got to read it!
Amanea chapter 26 . 1/15/2014
I want a sequel! Way too much of a cliff hanger! Please tell me you are doing one!
flame81 chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Wait, it ends here? Please tell me you have plans for a sequel! I saw the companion piece for the other SB characters, but you have teased so much about Killians past and magic, that you didn't reveal and which I am desperate to know. Please?
NoPenName2015 chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Wow. What a beautiful story! Definitely one of my top 10 favorites. I do hope you're planning on a sequel though!
NoPenName2015 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Yikes! What a scary thought of his soul traveling the netherworlds. This is a great story!
Alithe Cambre chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Wait, what? That's it?
I have to say I am a bit disappointed- it was so good until you ended it like that! Unless you plan on writing a second epilogue... I hope you do.
doubtlessshipper chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T JUST STOP WRITING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY! PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE IS A SECOND PART OR A SEQUEL OR ANYTHING?! oh my gosh, this story is amazing. I truly like how you put the Greek gods in this story (inspired by Percy Jackson maybe?). Not only is the story line amazing, your technique is amazing too! And the character development! GOSH, you made me cry, smile, scream, bite my lip in half, sit on the edge of my chair of excitement...

Really, promise me that you'll keep writing no matter what other people tell you. YOU. ARE. AN. AMAZING. AUTHOR!

With love, support and a little envy ('cause your skills, i mean: COME ON! Who wouldn't want that?)

- doubtlessshipper
Leia1979 chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Great story! I loved the plot and details/dialogue from season 2. I hope you're planning a sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Fellow Greek mythology geek, I respect you
smithkeylena chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I loved this story and I hope there is another follow up one soon.
ShayOConnell chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
OMG...I hope to god there will be a sequel!
Tadpole24 chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
Are you making me feel sorry for each of the characters in turn? Haha. I have the strong urge to say aww poor Killian after this chapter. He's such a lost soul and that gets me every time!

Don't think I've mentioned before how much I admire you for writing that accent! Definitely needs to be brought up though because that's got to be so difficult! Very impressed!
Tadpole24 chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Oh no Henry! I am loving watch this all unfold!

How did you like the premiere?!