Reviews for Grace
darkvulkan chapter 3 . 4/7
Very well written. :')
HarleyyJay28 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Your story is beautifully written. I love the relationship between the two..at a point where her friend can't understand their bond with one another. I await your next writings with great anticipation _
Joanna chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Very nice you have a thesaurus and a very good one at that. I love words too, but your purple prose takes away from the story. Please re-write this into something more heartfelt and real it does have great potential.

Cheers
MagicGirl41 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Oh my, you have a talent with words. It isn't just the flow of the sentences, or the pricise placement of each one, or everything that makes a great writer. No, you use beautiful, complex words... and you use them well. I have seen many a writer try to use said language and fail, because their flow was throw off by the words they tried to throw in. But you, you kept that flow perfectly, and it was a pleasure to watch. It was like observing a fantastical painting, I could just drink in the art, and I absolutely loved it. You did a wonderful job with this story, and I look foward to more work from you!
Em chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Hey, great story! However it is in parts a little hard to understand what with the use of such verbose language. Good job though! X
Hyper Maiden chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Love it! Please continue!
Malyce chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It's a lovely story, and I really mean that, but you need to abandon the purple prose and work on your sentence structure. I would really enjoy reading your story if you put fewer flowery descriptions in it and noticed the little things, like how "murmured" is misspelled "mummered" a word that refers to the making of festival masks, and how Spock should be described as "lanky", not "lankier", as he is the only man present, I reiterate, however, that I enjoyed the story; I would not have read more than the first paragraph if I had not.
Obsessive66 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Another very enjoyable chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
This is beautiful - truly a work of art :)
lapin chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
i wasn't sure from whose point of view the story was being told, really i hadn't given much thought to that. i was just enjoying the narrative. this chapter was as lovely as the first. yes a bit verbose, but being introduced to new words in this way is much appreciated.
thank you.
Hyper Maiden chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Awww! So sweet. I am really loving this story; I beg you to continue! :)
Aviatress chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Aww cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This. Is. Utterly. Amazing.
You do such a wonderful job writing! I cannot wait to read more!
Obsessive66 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Another lovely chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I LOVE THIS! AGH! PLEASE CONTINUE!